Eagles' Nest

LOL. You good brother :wink:

2 Likes

The suspense …what you dropping brother???

2 Likes

Thats what I get for getting fucked up this early in the day. LOL

3 Likes

Flavor of the day.

8 Likes

Lol, hell yeah. I got some purple haze in the grinder today. Only damn plant I’ve grown that didn’t turn purple :joy:

6 Likes

Hey, 3rd plant chopped and in dry tent now. She yielded pretty well, one to go. I need a bigger dry tent.

16 Likes

@DougDawson You know what, you sir are a showoff. But I’ll be danged if I don’t like the show! :hugs::pray::hugs::pray::hugs::pray::hugs::pray:

6 Likes

Awesome harvest my friend. Look at the size of those Colas!!! Stunning brother. Congrats!!!

3 Likes

Love the drink by the side… a sip and a few hundred scissors moves, another sip, a few more hundred… @DougDawson, you rock sir!

4 Likes

party at Dougs!

3 Likes

Check out the last photo…

Looks like that Ferengi has his nose buried in your buds doubleD! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Frigging Ferengi! Cant trust em.

4 Likes

Aww come on @Gpaw , and @Floyd can’t you see that Ferengi are “one with the plant”. He’s even listening to their whispering. They can’t be all bad!

4 Likes

Rule of acquisition 286, Overgrow the world :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The unwritten rule!!

GOOD ONE!

:sunglasses: :+1: :+1: :ear:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

LOL, what the hell have you guys been talking about :rofl:

I did some killing

Pinkleberry seeds should be here tomorrow. Dropped the last of my fem beans to be pollinated with the pinkleberry. Purple kush, purple haze, grand daddy purp, gelato, critical bilbo, skywalker og, bruce banner, black widow… 1x each. Cool names welcome whenever!

And some bud shots.

13 Likes

First babies are up. Banner and gelato. Helmets removed and we’re off. Seedling box is kicking ass. These are above ground really fast. Think I started germ less than 48 hours ago (re-thinking it might be less than 72). Running blurple for heat. Prob sitting about 90 in there. Skywalker still in paper towel. Rest have cracked and been planted

8 Likes

Nice great job. Just make sure u swing some of those seeds my way. :joy:

2 Likes

Got you covered :wink:. I’m gonna have a ton of seeds. Hopefully some of the crosses are interesting. And hopefully this pinkleberry is decent lol. Going into this real blind, but hopeful. If not I get some experience with making seeds for the next round.

4 Likes

The only way to learn is through trial and error. I don’t have enough room to breed just yet but I will get there one day

2 Likes