Eagles' Nest

My brother @Books_grow is almost done with his first grow. Doing an outstanding job. He has a strain called gruntz gelato looking real frosty. I think he’s on week 8 about to start his flush. Looks like it’s starting to change colors. Maybe the flush is gonna bring out some more color

3 Likes

I don’t have the space to do this and proruce sensi but my jars are healthy so I can do this. Follow with a bud run then another seed run. Should work out perfectly.

5 Likes

Maybe I can do the same once I get stocked up

2 Likes

I think on my fall run I may try to let a really good male pollinate a couple plànts just for practice in producing seed. I need to do a proper seed run for our community, but have absolutely no idea how to go about it. But I have the world’s best support group right here. How can one go wrong?

6 Likes

gelato x runtz = gruntz

8 Likes

Check out this purple kush seedling.

7 Likes

Looking good, I have some purple kush I want to do in the fall when it cools down a bit here. Trying to save money not running the aircon out in the flower room again this year.

2 Likes

I hear ya. I am dreading summer heat. Might shut down for a bit myself.

My other purple kush from same batch was normal. I’ve never seen a purple seedling before…temp hasn’t dipped below 80 in their little box.

Hope those kush work out for ya!

5 Likes

Wow, high levels of anthocyanines already. Great sign.

3 Likes

Just might end up being a very fortunate specimen for that pinkleberry dust :wink:

2 Likes

I have a heat pump in the house and run the air-conditioning in the summer, so just run autos in my veg tent inside the house from mid July to late September or when it’s cool enough to start using the flower room in my workshop again. I run auto’s as my veg tent is full of light leaks.

1 Like

Making it work! What we gotta do.

1 Like

I hear man, I do my flowering in my non-airconditioned work shop inside a tent. I have a tent in my spare bedroom that I use for vegging and starting my pepper and tomato plants. Right now it is being used for my colloidal silver project and some pepper and tomato plants. As much as I love the smell of cannabis, I don’t need my entire house smelling like a marijuana greenhouse. Neither does my other half. So I usually start my new grow season in late summer. By the time they are ready to flower, I can put them in the shop tent. When they are about 6 weeks from harvest I then start popping seeds for my Spring grow. Eventually I will have a climate controlled area that I can devote to growing. Then I could get at least 3 grows a year!

2 Likes

Rest of the babies. Skywalker finally cracked and planted. GDP didn’t make it :sob:. Just shriveled up and died.

6 Likes

Oh no poor little GDP, I love that strain, I found another jar of it the other night, I didn’t realize I had so I have 2 jars and a bit left.

Have you tried GDP before starting that seed ?

2 Likes

Hey eagle looks like you’re keeping busy growing. :+1:. Thanks for the help with the seed giveaway this morning. I don’t usually like to take free stuff but anything citrus is something I’ve wanted to try.

I’m goofing around with two more wwa’s. Both are outdoor plants. I’m learning the limitations of getting only what mother nature can give you. Both my girls have been rained on and had to deal with wind gusts of around 40mph and at least 3 nights when the low was in the 40’s.

Both still alive my octoplant

and my dirt plant.

Learning tons. Hope I get to smoke a little product from the adventure.

5 Likes

Yup I still have a bit from my first grow. I let it go heavy amber for the wife thinking it would be good for pain / sleep but neither of us really care for it. Maybe our paths will cross again.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! They sure can take a beating can’t they.

1 Like

Fem babies. These ones were heavily watered in with plain tap water with a pinch of great white…don’t think I prewater with .5 jacks anymore. These going great without it.

And the pinkleberry ~2 days younger not slower.

9 Likes

nice pics, I am out of likes now, will try to remember later

2 Likes