Emeraldgreen first thread

@Emeraldgreen Good Morning dude!!

5 Likes

Morning bro, hope your day is off to a good start

5 Likes

Good morning @Hotrods_and_hounds @TopShelfTrees1 have a great day

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and everyone else.

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

6 Likes

morning everyone. have a good time today.

got a grow thread going

3 Likes

Goodmorning @Emeraldgreen and folks!

Have a wonderful day today :v:

5 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony have a great day

6 Likes

Afternoon everyone! Hope yall are off to a good start so far!

5 Likes

Hope everyone’s doing good this weekend. Made room and got the ez cloner 128 I have in the veg room and took some clones between yesterday and today. (72l Was going to see Satraini and Vai tonight but probably going to take it easy and do some SIM Racing hope everyone has a great day

6 Likes

Do you cut the tips to prevent overcrowding?

3 Likes

Yes I do and transpiration loss . good air and leaves not overlapping is key

4 Likes

I mainly remove leaves for transpiration loss as i don’t find open wounds on leaves helpful in this exact aspect.

However it does definitely help with air flow and creating less overlap. Which is why i was curious and asked.

3 Likes

The transpiration loss is super important in low rh setting

2 Likes

Love these little ones.

6 Likes

Love the pic very cool! We used to have geckos when I was growing up!

1 Like

Makes sense

2 Likes

could you tell me a bit more. i understand transpiration and humidity, but still am hit or miss with clone rooting. :slightly_frowning_face:

the cuts are less or more likely to root in low rh? depending on transpiration? i usally do under the dome but also have a aero cloner. still in the box? @Kami got a ton of them going, maiking it look easy. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@mainerJ the lower the rh the harder the cut needs to work maintaining water for the transpiration.

If you remove leaves, cut them in half it reduces the amount of water the plant transpires. This makes it less stressful for the plant to produce roots.
Ask any questions you have about cloning

6 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen see ya floating around lol

3 Likes