Dubbin' Around with mainerJ

Slang) Phrase often used by native Maine residents to describe the act of doing nothing of importance.

Me: So whatcha’ been up to bub?
Pete: Not too friggin’ much, just dubbin’ around.

to celebrate my 2nd OG birthady i have decided to do a seed run on my XJ-13, to share with OGers.

it has already begun.

so come one, come all and do some dubbin’ around with the mainerJ grow and show!

35 Likes

reserved for sign up

4 Likes

Very cool look forward to following along :beers:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary and the new thread!!:champagne::confetti_ball::champagne::confetti_ball:
Officially on stalk :joy:

5 Likes

Friggin wicked @mainerJ!!
:grin::v:

5 Likes

I’ll have to keep an eye on this one. Good on you @mainerJ!

3 Likes

Following! Get it growmie!

2 Likes

Congrat’s on your two year!

Y’all talk funny up thar… :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll follow along for the show. But if it’s Maine I’ll bring some waders in case it’s mud season. And a mosquito hood in case it’s bug season.

3 Likes

Ayuh that is for sure! Pete. click pete link in first post for that definition. :grin:

I’ve usually heard it as eh-YUH (IPA eɪˈjʌ), but there’s also a pronunciation that puts more weight on the first syllable (EY-yuh),

“Ayuh”: America’s Oddest “Yes”

2 Likes

i did my first ever led light grow with a round of autos. the light is mars hydro fce-8000. i can say i was blown away with the led grow. the led replaced 2 hps 600’s. i never turned the led up past 65-70%. way less watts consumed. i like that.

the autos are finishing up. all these autos are OG sourced seeds. just finished jaring up these buds.

!

first 2 photos big yeild mi5
next 2 photos sour 60 x gambian blue berry
last 2 sky walker cdlc

18 Likes

Nice looking buds even through the ball jars! Led tech is awesome these days. That Mars hydro is a monster light. I just got my first bar style lite. 500 watt vipar spectra. Haven’t set it up yet.

14 Likes

@Emeraldgreen , @Gpaw , @BudLarfy , @StrongerthanDirt took me a minute but finally got the pics posted

5 Likes

the difference is like night and day. you will enjoy the led. easy does it till you see what it does is how i did first led grow . i had to really keep up on the feed & magnesium with some strains .

5 Likes

Looks beautiful. :heart_eyes:. The sour 60 Gambian looks like it filled out the best for you

1 Like

the smell on that one is “the smell” the smell that this is gonna be dank shit . oh well the fun is over for now headed back to trim jail for a bit. :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

I’m always down to follow a grow, especially if Jack Herer is involved :metal:

Nice work on the autos too!!

2 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: CONGRATS!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: Well done, Bro!!! Plus, don’t worry about those Folks from “Away” :wink:. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

thanks to you neighbor. if memory serves me right you are up in “the county”. thawing out yet up there yet?

and i have no worries either, “because you can’t get there from here” :wink: :green_heart: :100:

4 Likes

"County Weather" is so strange: 2 Storms ago, 24 Inches. Melted in about 5 days. Last Storm, everyone North of us got hammered, we got Drizzle and periodic Ice Pellets. Friend in Bangor/Veazie got 6 Inches. Go figure, for sure. I have to take a walk right near the Woods to see any Snow. Not complaining, in June 1988 when I first arrived “from away”, we had a “Snow Day”. Gives new meaning to “you never know”!! “Allergy Season” has started already, about 1 1/2 month early. Might be a good Outdoor Growing Season, hopefully. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes