Emeraldgreen first thread

Good morning everyone. Got sidetracked in the why so many regs thread :crazy_face:. Have a great day

5 Likes

Good morning bro !

4 Likes

good morning, looking to be another great day. :sun_with_face: daffodils and hyacents popping. the grass seemed to grow overnight, looks like mowing time real soon. :unamused:

3 Likes

It’s already mowing time here, I was just thinking last week when’s it gonna grow, and within a week it’s like 8-10” long

3 Likes

Needed a Commercial dehu for 1000 sq ft basement, 30 or 60 amp controller for lights and equipment, tents, and a split system or 2 portable ac’s. I think split is best to get local
Buddy is looking for this equipment. On the south east coast.

1 Like

Also got this happening

1 Like

Happy Hope!

9 Likes

I’m on permanent vacation mode until I get my hernia surgery done

And I gotta tell you guys, after 3 months it gets depressing and boring. Why do you think i have have many plants.

4 Likes

Yes it does! I’m struggling to overcome inertia from my leg. It’s hard

3 Likes

Message me anytime if you need to talk, it is hard

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! The word for today, courtesy of @MoBilly is spectacular!!

5 Likes

Good morning dude! Well that’s a good way to start out!

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and all your regulars over this way.
Hope you all have a spectacular day. lol

4 Likes

Doesn’t it also retard the growth of those leaves which allows for that energy to be put to root development?

1 Like

It stops leaf growth on those leaves for me. The less stress the faster roots will pop

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and @MoBilly hope you all have a spectacular super awesome day

3 Likes

got my caffeine in full work day ahead, good morning folks. love’n the spring sunny days. enjoy your day.

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and crew!

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @mainerJ I’m sticking with a spectacular day for us all

4 Likes

They’re real, and they’re – well, you know.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 10.18.35 AM

4 Likes