Emeraldgreen first thread

Woo! Enjoy @Emeraldgreen !

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m super excited about this one!

3 Likes

I’ll win some of that jew gold one of these days. Hopefully a card too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Love the @Pigeonman sticker. Needs dreads! :wink::wink:

4 Likes

I’ll be sitting and stalking both of you as soon as you get the threads up :joy::joy::joy:

@Rhino_buddy it happened for me, it’s bound to happen for you!

3 Likes

lol I’m having dreams about it! I can’t wait to get back home from work

2 Likes

hey Emeral how you making out with your new phone? got it figured out?

i just found out by accident that if i plug usb cable from my laptop in the misses cell phone i have internet and can use my laptop. woo-hoo game changer for sitting out the power and internet outage. i feel alive again :grin:
strange how much we are use to having electricity and internet. :thinking:

4 Likes

Phone is functioning, but none of my contacts transferred over. A bunch of stuff disappeared and I’m okay with it. 5 years of photos I have on the other phone, don’t need to come over. I’ll need to go through my contacts and put people back in that are relevant currently.
I’m on og so I’m good :joy::grin:

3 Likes

@Kushking902 me too, although they’re more daydreams

1 Like

@Kushking902 is going to crush this seed increase, can’t wait to get a f ront row seat to that one.
What did @yardgrazer get approved for?

4 Likes

Believe it was butterscotch • ssdd by Bodhi

3 Likes

Should be awesome also, some Dank seed runs coming up, very exciting

3 Likes

Shit load of dankness coming :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

My grow is gonna be firing on all cylinders. Just set up my station for transferring any unpopped seeds to a 1% h2o2 (2/3 water, 1/3 3% h2o2) mixture. Depends on how many have popped, etc, i might pop more.

Do you want to know which ones @Emeraldgreen

6 Likes

How’re you going to tease like that!!! Give us the details @leetdood

4 Likes

After looking over some of these

Im probably gonna get ONYCD 3.0 by top dawg wet.

Not sure what else right now.

Bad dawg original diesel x long bottom leaf maybe. I don’t know. I need to decide after transferring all the seeds that aren’t ready to plant. I planted one of triangle knockout x puck yeah and 5 others are viable. 4 of kiyomi kush. So I’m taking a break and gonna report back more later.

Astro dawg might not be viable. It’s alien dawg (SIC) x Tahoe alien

6 Likes

I also have 2 enkes realm

(Dantes Inferno x specimen x)
(Oreoz x devil driver) x (project 4516 x devil driver)

Going for my Pringle can thing. One only has one real leaf so far, how about that.

3 Likes

Not meaning to spam but

Basically anything that isn’t rare or already low on numbers will get weird stuff like that culled. Likewise with males. I also find a lot of seeds dud out if I do something weird or wrong. So only the resilient, normal, or rare ones will make it. More rare stuff will just get popped if the numbers get low

Edit: oh, another one is a freebie pack of goji margy from uh, dark globe seed bank? Good guy. He shipped to @Shevchenko

5 Likes

Goodmorning @Emeraldgreen and everyone, TGIF!

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

TGIF growmies…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: good morning hope @Emeraldgreen and everybody has a great day

3 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony @Mrgreenthumb hope you’re having a great day.

2 Likes