Emeraldgreen first thread

Good Morning @Emeraldgreen , @Mrgreenthumb , @Weednerd.Anthony!! You guys up early.

2 Likes

Please don’t remind me :joy::joy::joy:

Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

good morning How’s things going today any updates on germination on the new seeds? and in the veg room ? it’s snowing here today so thinking of taking some clones etc. and sweeping the grow rooom( if you can call it that)

good morning @Hotrods_and_hounds , @Weednerd.Anthony @mainerJ and anyone else I missed

7 Likes

Good morning @Kami!

3 Likes

Here’s a crappy cell phone photo of the grow. Having the plants on the table is so much easier than trying to water down low. Learning to adapt has been a big thing for me. Want to grow like I used to but being limited physically adaption is key. I gave up on indoor last year because it was too much for me to keep up with. These are for outdoor starts and seed projects . The littlest 4 plants are JTR from here !!!

10 Likes

Good morning @Kami
11 of 12 of the COPA are up
20 of 22 garlic dog f2 are up also

Making adjustments is key as we get older :flushed:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and all you other fine folks!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!

I planted 51 seedlings and got ONYCD 3.0 and goji margy wet

3 Likes

Awesome ONYD!! Exciting for sure
Still outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yup its some form of 91 x tres dawg from jj

3 Likes

afternoon every one. power outages at 222633 down from 350000+ at height of storm. they are making progress but still a ways to go. i will be hit or miss here for a few days before i get power & internet back. i have to wait for the misses to get home to plug laptop into her phone. just wanted to check in and wish everyone happy friday, and have a great weekend

got some swimmers going myself, waiting on them tails. :face_with_monocle: i am gonna try something new this year and mix some worm castings into the seed starter mix and see if it helps kick start them?

8 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen !

6 Likes

Good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Good afternoon @MoBilly @HighTilliDie

4 Likes

What are you up to today @Emeraldgreen?

3 Likes

Just got back from a day of legal pot meet and greet :grin::grin:. How are you?

8 Likes

Better question, “how are you doing?” :grin:

3 Likes

How high are you doing?

3 Likes

I’m doing great. I’m always invigorated after talking to a bunch of pot growers!! Of course I should be trying to meet more dispensary people :joy::joy::joy:
How’re you?

4 Likes