Let the projects commence !!
Woo Hooo!!

6 Likes

Oh the projects have commenced :joy:

6 Likes

Cougar milk
Milk

7 Likes

Very cool to see cougar milk! Those appalachia kush crosses had some super interesting descriptions.

8 Likes

You did in fact hear cougar milk :grin:. The only milk I read about is mother’s milk. I also realized that I have some stuff that I should pop so it doesn’t get lost!

7 Likes

Happy New Year :fireworks::confetti_ball::balloon: hope everyone has a happy, healthy, wealthy one!

10 Likes

Thanks to you and yours as well Fella !

3 Likes

Happy New Year Emeraldgreen. Hope you have a great year

2 Likes

Happy New Year to you! Hopefully this is the beginning of a fantastic year for you!

2 Likes

Yes it is, going to be a awesome year, I finally will be able toget my grow up and going 100%. Going to have to build it thou.

1 Like

Cougar milk in solos
@Budderton a11 in solos

18 Likes

Kind of relaxing isn’t it?

2 Likes

For a minute it’s relaxing :joy: ! I really need more space

7 Likes

Is there ever enough?!! lmao

5 Likes

I’m thinking 1000 square feet for veg and 4000 for flower would be good to start😂

9 Likes

Don’t forget about the clones and the mothers haha

5 Likes

Never forget about them

5 Likes

Little update
@Budderton A11 17 of 18 are above soil

Cougar milk 4 above soil. I’ve got like 3 more that put out a taproot and are just hanging out.
A few more :crossed_fingers:they do something. Doesn’t look like an ideal f2, but moving forward!

13 Likes

Yep. I find this a lot, with older seed. They pop a tail and then stall out. Like they lack the will to live.
I’m happy to hear you’ve got a decent population of A11s to select from. I hope you get some good ones EG.:crossed_fingers::grin:

7 Likes

I wonder if I make an enzyme soak if it will get them going?

4 Likes