Emeraldgreen first thread

Happened the same to me with some 2017 seeds, glad to see probably it wasn’t my fault … :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That’s a good thing to know. I go straight to what did I f&&k up

6 Likes

I’ve tried various things to try and stimulate these types of stalls, but had very limited success. I haven’t tried an enzyme soak, it’s worth a shot. I got a worm bin going, for the soul purpose of sprouting old seed and try to stimulate stalls but it didn’t work for me.

6 Likes

Garlic breath

23 Likes

A friend just showed me how to make bubble hash

17 Likes

I had similar results with blue tara. Low vigor germinating, 7/11 above soil, 2 died off. All needed help with seed removal.

4 Likes

I got 4 above soil out of 12. With males and females I’ll be able to f2 it. The low survival rate is upsetting to me.
I have a couple more appy crosses that just moved up the list. I’d hate to loss them

9 Likes

Happy dance :man_dancing:. Just got the email from the ocm. I made it into the mentorship program. It’s supposed to start by the end of the month

13 Likes

Had a thought rolling around my head. Has anyone made hash from cbd?

5 Likes

Excellent Grow! Ive got some A11 going as we speak (making seeds) and am eagerly following along with yours!

Cheers
Doob

4 Likes

That’s awesome! You posting pictures anywhere? @DOOBIOUS

1 Like

In Spain/Europe is legal cbd hash

And CBG

8 Likes

I was thinking about blending like 25 percent cbd to thc or something like that

1 Like

Congratulations, 2023 starting off great for you
Hapi growing

6 Likes

Great job on the mentorship, I know you were excited to get it! Keep on keeping on!

3 Likes

If you send it to me, i can show you how to smoke it LoL :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Thank you for asking… I would love to have your input.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for well wishes. Let’s keep 2023 on an upswing for everyone!

8 Likes

Congrats on the mentorship brother …
Only higher places from here …
Ps I got my birthday Invite …
You didn’t have to do all that !
Good call on the early birthday present though !
Once again thank you sir :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad you got them. Hope you find something you love in them. Post up or tag me when you start them

3 Likes