Enjoi802's Fundraiser Auction 2023 [Closed]

bless you brother

7 Likes

Lol, was starting my site auction today and logged in to find @Enjoi802 has just started one :sweat_smile:. Thanks for supporting OG @Enjoi802 . Really cool of you.

13 Likes

Lots 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10…………… $20

11 Likes

Lol, coming in strong with that one man :muscle:

7 Likes

These are the purple moonshine
It’s a cross of Mel Frank’s GDP X DJ Shorts Old Time Moonshine
She tried and true ready to rock your socks off. These are the phenos you can expect.

26 Likes

The afghan 1 came from our good friend @George originally and had a awesome OG smell to them. Reminded me of a cut of Skywalker OG. Great structure and nice resistance to mold and pest. I’ll dig up a picture. But for the most part Random beans for random dreams holds some stuff and then Mel franks GDP run and then there’s other nuggets scattered about. I’ll make sure to find a picture though

14 Likes

No 6# 25$ @Oldjoints

5 Likes

Following. Might have to try for a pack of that skunk 1 x NLhaze :thinking:

4 Likes

#5 and #7 $35 @Oldjoints

4 Likes

#2 30$ sounds very tasty @Oldjoints

3 Likes

#10 $25 @Oldjoints thanks for putting this on for OG @Enjoi802

2 Likes

LOT 4 $25 @Oldjoints

3 Likes

Skunk 1 x(Nl5 x Haze)

7 Likes

Afghan 1

Sorry for the screen shots. All I could do on my phone.

7 Likes

Would like to mention also. To whoever is the highest bidder out of all the packs. Meaning the person with the highest individual bid on a pack, will receive the absolute only pack beyond the private preservation run to leave my hands.
This will be the Master Thai A.T.F. Collective Buy:
So if you want a 42-45 day mental decapitator. Then buckle up folks and have at it.

This is a Romulan plant grown out by @blkmetal from the Master Thai Romulan Collective Buy in so please know your getting the good!

So it’s a 10 seed pack of ATF IBL to the highest bidder In this auction!

11 Likes

Damn these always hook me in I’ll be gunning for Purple Moonshine

1,3 $30 @Oldjoints

3 Likes

So awesome, that romulan looks like :fire:. Thanks for doing the auction @Enjoi802

3 Likes

So I can start the bidding at 10 right?

1 Like

No everything is already at $20+. The list hasn’t been updated, you need to go through the few posts above and see what members bid on what already.

1 Like

Yeah I did. I didn’t see anyone bid on the skunkxnlhaze

2 Likes