Enjoi802's Growing Together Episode 1 (Walk in the "Mountain Temple")

something about c99 that always intrigues me. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The C99 F2 I got from soul. He used a original F1 pack back in 2020. I ran 3 seeds and found a nice male I paired with my jack herer and gave him some of the seeds at harvest cup. (it reminded me of my jack herer).

15 Likes

Difficult choices…
I don’t have any from bodhi… not heard many about them before joining OG, and here it is loved.
In europe is more known the c99.

Happy growings!!

3 Likes

Common c99! Lol

6 Likes

that would make sense :nerd_face: iirc c99 was a keeper jack herer that was cubed, wasn’t it?

voted for the chemdawg x GDP if only because I haven’t seen or heard the name gdp in a looooong time

2 Likes

Mel franks GDP run

Is something I did not to long ago lol

7 Likes

Sad I missed the GDP run, but really happy to be in tune for this adventure. If any members have any extra gdp kicking around I would love to trade.

I think any of the choices from your list would make a wonderful run, but I am always partial to Mountain Temple. I love the descriptor about it hitting home for lovers of electric sativas!

4 Likes

Just can’t lose with Bodhi.

3 Likes

I’d love to see the mountain temple. I have a bodhi temple V2 cross i want to get into in the future.

4 Likes

We can add a second poll on soil once this one closes.

5 Likes

That’s a pretty cool idea and it’s gonna be fun to see how things shake out and it makes it feel more personal to have some input on selections thanks @Enjoi802

2 Likes

I am going to take note from those old school choose your path books. But make it a overgrow edition lol.

7 Likes

Hmmmm choices not only on the strain but the soil too… awesome :+1:

Thanks for the doing the run

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Wow I was not expecting it to be headed in the same direction as my vote. I almost chose the OG C99 f2s but I really wanted to see what someone else produced from the MT, allowing me to compare my results and maybe make changes to my ways.

However the votes goes, I’m keen to watch!

3 Likes

Damn…BMT surpassed the C99!

1 Like

jason-momoa-chair
I’m in! Good vibes on your grow bud!

2 Likes

Looks like we’re going to be doing bodhi’s mountain temple. I guess I could of figured that already, I was kinda rooting for the bag seed to be honest lol.

13 Likes

Killed the poll. As expected the mountain temple is the one being run. So next.
Soil

• Roots Organic 707
  • Coast Of Maine Stonington Blend
  • Michigan Made M3
  • Make My Own

0 voters

8 Likes

That C99 is from the original release?

@Enjoi802 Do you have any interest in participating in a giant Mountain Temple preservation like the recent Goji OG one? @Cbizzle and @Weednerd.Anthony have also been talking about F2’ing Mountain Temple, and I have a pack as well. Might be able to coordinate a giant preservation run, but it would likely mean running something else for this run. If not, no worries, just thought I’d put that out there!

9 Likes

I’d be very happy and open to sharing cuts pollen or whatever we’d need to do to collaborate on the F2’s! @Enjoi802 @Cbizzle

I just am newer to the co-op runs and all but if we were doing an OP for the co-op wouldn’t we want the pollen from all the different male phenos to hit all the different female phenos ? or am I overthinking it a bit? Haha thanks in advance to anyone who chimes in about this.

Definitely excited to see what comes to fruition from these ideas!

Peace!

6 Likes