Enjoi802's Growing Together Episode 1 (Walk in the "Mountain Temple")

I am going to take note from those old school choose your path books. But make it a overgrow edition lol.

7 Likes

Hmmmm choices not only on the strain but the soil too… awesome :+1:

Thanks for the doing the run

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Wow I was not expecting it to be headed in the same direction as my vote. I almost chose the OG C99 f2s but I really wanted to see what someone else produced from the MT, allowing me to compare my results and maybe make changes to my ways.

However the votes goes, I’m keen to watch!

3 Likes

Damn…BMT surpassed the C99!

1 Like

jason-momoa-chair
I’m in! Good vibes on your grow bud!

2 Likes

Looks like we’re going to be doing bodhi’s mountain temple. I guess I could of figured that already, I was kinda rooting for the bag seed to be honest lol.

13 Likes

Killed the poll. As expected the mountain temple is the one being run. So next.
Soil

• Roots Organic 707
  • Coast Of Maine Stonington Blend
  • Michigan Made M3
  • Make My Own

0 voters

8 Likes

That C99 is from the original release?

@Enjoi802 Do you have any interest in participating in a giant Mountain Temple preservation like the recent Goji OG one? @Cbizzle and @Weednerd.Anthony have also been talking about F2’ing Mountain Temple, and I have a pack as well. Might be able to coordinate a giant preservation run, but it would likely mean running something else for this run. If not, no worries, just thought I’d put that out there!

9 Likes

I’d be very happy and open to sharing cuts pollen or whatever we’d need to do to collaborate on the F2’s! @Enjoi802 @Cbizzle

I just am newer to the co-op runs and all but if we were doing an OP for the co-op wouldn’t we want the pollen from all the different male phenos to hit all the different female phenos ? or am I overthinking it a bit? Haha thanks in advance to anyone who chimes in about this.

Definitely excited to see what comes to fruition from these ideas!

Peace!

6 Likes

That one was easy :joy:

2 Likes

As in the original overgrow F1 packs of C99, like when soul was passing the C88 on the forum, and was documenting his cubing process of princess, well maybe just maybe, I got to talking to Soul and maybe just maybe he sent me some beans to play with…

11 Likes

There’s always a openness to make the population hunt bigger, but I’m not sure where I would play a role in that other than just having another pack. I myself couldn’t run all those plants at the moment, and haven’t quite seen what’s happening with anything, but again I have no idea… I’m a simpleton and look for the least complicated path (which usually turns into the most complicated anyway)

4 Likes

As someone who is still kicking his own ass for not picking up a couple packs of Mountain Temple, I would love to see a preservation!

5 Likes

I’ve got a pack and half of Mountain Temple. The other half pack I got zero seeds to pop so I moved on to something else. But I could potentially revisit some of those beans if something big went down like the big OG Goji OG OP.

4 Likes

Making my own soil will by all means not be a easy one, especially in my mind, because I’m sick of coco this, spaghum that, fish and bat compost, with worm that and bug this. Lol
So for me it is complicated and simple. Follow Clackamas coot theory of thirds,
1/3 inert holding material
1/3 degradable nutrients
1/3 material needed to degrade

But where does that leaves normal outdoor soil, this means I’m still going with a bag style mix. So instead I’m going to do a mason jar silt test, find some soil that’s 30/30/40, cook that in my pressure cooker, and then use some sort of grain or hull, and to aerate I’m using granite. Albeit not inert like perilite pumice or vermiculite, it’s going to take a long time to break down these pebbles I asked stoned dust about, the idea, a make your own soil. Lol
I’m even going to take it a step further and find my states soil (every state has one) and make my artesian soil company doing that. But I’m just going to sell my SOP for hash and you do the work lol.

8 Likes

Dude, I love it! Granite will be AWESOME! Will be using in my next bed, I can get it dirt cheap around me. The only reason its not used is because its too damn heavy to ship and be cost effective in bagged soil.

Making soil is by no means “easy” agreed, I just meant the poll decision was easy for me :slight_smile:
Good vibes Bud!

3 Likes

Alright so I’m running mountain temple in homemade potting soil. Nice. Be a nice little documented process I’ve never done before. Now on to the big stuff right. What method of germination to use.

7 Likes
  • Water
  • Water and urb natural
  • Agar
  • Straight to soil.

0 voters

2 Likes

I have recently changed from papertowels to water-floating mode and never could me more happy.

But interested in your agar. What type of salts do you use? M&S? With vitamins?.. please tell me more on this…

Happy growings!!

MS, IAA, NAA, or GA. Depends. But mostly just a MS and GA mix, I’ve had success using Honey and a certain Cactus as the materials for hormone production but haven’t had the ability to try them on a wide variety.

4 Likes