EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

:radio: :signal_strength: What stations does the plant receive? :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Oh that’s made my day mate I’m gunna be tickled by that for days :joy::+1:

5 Likes

I’m just gonna leave the reversed plant alone for a week or two and just collect whatever it spills onto the plate. The girls are seeded and I’ve achieved what I set out to do but saving a bit pollen would be a good thing :+1:

10 Likes

Greenhouse update
Dark devil

Auto NL

2 GSC auto

Photoperiod plants
@cannabissequoia 2 RCB x Sour Lifesaver are getting huge.

2 Critical. 2 obvious different phenos.

Bodhi Tree

13 Likes

Ey, at least the node spacing isn’t too bad. :wink: :construction_site: The flavor combination is my real curiousity with that one…it could be cherry bubblegum! :cherries: :candy: Virtually certain the resin will be heavy.

3 Likes

They are growing faster than the auto flowers. I can see multiple topping happening to keep the height down. They both in 11litre pots and need daily watering :neutral_face:. Once my autos are finished they can fill the greenhouse if they wish. I’ll manage :wink:

6 Likes

Like the look of all the outdoor stuff mate. Is that bodhi Tree f2’s or .??
I have some sour lifesavers x ck from our friend @cannabissequoia that im itching to crack. Soon. Very soon.
Have a good weekend peeps.
Happy growing ,
Gaz

4 Likes

It’s the bodhi tree you sent me @Gaz29. Could be a male but not arsed as the critical are fems. I’d like at least one if the RCB x Sour Lifesaver to be a female though. I’m unsure if I’m the 1st person to grow one gifted from @cannabissequoia??? Hopefully they finish with being in the greenhouse

4 Likes

Barney’s Red Cherry Berry(f) X B.O.G. SourLifesaver

:thinking: I think so and I’ve got 3 outside to investigate soon; I’ll get the camera on’em tonight or tomorrow.

Pics from seedfinder:

X

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

If they fuck me about I’ll move them indoors mate. Fingers crossed for a female though :laughing:

2 Likes

I’d forgotten I’d sent you some mate did you only crack the one.? It does seem to look like a male but iv been wrong before .lol… :+1:
What size are your auto’s ( biggest in g/house .) etc … And how long do you reckon they have til they’re finished - roughly .?
Talk again later …& Good night ,
Gaz

4 Likes

I couldn’t say how long the autos have left. I’m gonna let them go until I see the leafs fading. I really need to invest in a calendar or notebook so I can write down the dates I planted the seeds.

4 Likes

I usually just mark on calendar in phone but obviously dont put like planted seed or started flowering on the spaces. I got my own little code i know that noone else could translate in my phone. Phones are also permanent copy of what could be used to try a case too so just make it unusable.

2 Likes

Me and phones don’t have a very long lasting relationship :rofl:
Being a roofer they get dropped and very rarely survive.
I use OG of a sort of reminder and calculate approximately the dates the seeds were started and the 12/12 flip day :+1:

5 Likes

And on that note its time to start my multi strain auto flower run.
8 strains all to be grown in auto pots.
3 Fastbuds strains.
GSC
G14
Zkittlez
Dutch passion glueberry OG
Bulk feminized train wreck
2 auto regs I received from @cogitech. I’ll be the 1st to give these a run. Fingers crossed we get 2 females.
LRUV x Tangerine Dream??
LRUV x Cheese
And last but not least one seed from @ReikoX auto fem selection. I chose the largest healthiest seed from the 8 seeds. I love surprises so…

Fitted a potentiometer to the HLG driver. I’ll run it at 250w until I move them into the auto pots.

8 Likes

The biggest auto is around 4.5ft 20 litre pot included in the height @Gaz29. It’s one of them Fastbuds GSC auto that I sent up to you. Give them a run :wink:

3 Likes

Love the dedication on them customised pots bro must’ve taken you a little while to cut them slots :rofl: I will be watching as per :eyes:

Edit: just laughed at how stoned I am for 3 in the afternoon they’re fucking net pots aren’t they :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha they are meant for bubble buckets mate. They are what I had left over from my hydro runs. They come with the holes in them. I just use them as a support for my biodegradable pots.

Come the time when I transfer them into the auto pots I just plant the entire pot and the roots will grow through them :+1:

6 Likes

Yup. I posted an then had a stoner moment of zooming in realising I’m a tit and that they’re net pots :see_no_evil: it’s this lemon haze mate it’s playin with me head in this heat :laughing: ya have picked some nice strains from fastbuds though. Tbh it put me off buying any of their line when @ReikoX exposed them with the fake gorilla glue wannabe as I was looking at their zkittles and GSC LSD etc they all look good on the tin don’t they but if I can’t trust what their claiming I won’t buy unless somebody like you grows them and gets some nice fookin tweed :blush:

3 Likes

Scroll up my thread. I did a 2 plant fastbuds GSC auto grow last year.

1 Like