EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Iiv only ran a few blue dream matic from fastbuds‘ comparison runs last year, but iv seen a lot of their gear being run on the Afn ( Auto Flowering Network ).
I have a few fastbuds’ gsc ( courtesy of @Esrgood4u & we have halved for a 5 pack ( B.G.O.F.) each of their g14 … also have two sweet seeds auto’s & some regular lowryder crosses from ReikoX which I’ll be starting with a few of each auto’s ,and a couple of regular strains and fem slh.
I’ll enjoy growing some more auto’s. Do you know anyone who has run any lowryder x the Devil #’s 1 and 2 / male female ratios height etc .? Any info or pics of these crosses @ReikoX mate.? Any info appreciated guys.

What kinda smoke was the gsc you grew last year ( do even remember lol.??) and height etc, any info on it would be v.helpfull mate …
Happy growing,
Gaz

1 Like

It was the begining of this year mate.

I kept them small and had planned 18/6 full grow in small tent but ended up moving them into my flowering tent under 12/12 for the last 3 weeks or so of the grow.
The smoke was nice. Really sweet taste but I couldn’t taste the thin mint flavour people talk about. I’d dried them a little to quickly so was a bit harsh on the chest. The high was more heady than body.

11 Likes

Must be a roofing thing lol.

I started a job with a new phone, after cracking the screen 2 days earlier, when it fell out my shirt pocket 3 stories up, surprised it didn’t explode on impact. The next one lasted 2 days into the job, its still there, under the insulation when the new pouch I bought, to stop it falling out of my shirt pocket, un clipped itself from my belt, while laying insulation.

Borrowed the wife’s phone the next day to ring my number, from the rooms under the roof, so I could see if I could locate it, but I couldn’t :frowning:

I bought another phone 2 days later, and cracked the screen on that one, when it was in my jeans pocket, and I was trying to push with my hip, a motorized wheel barrow, with a half yard of gravel in it, and 2 flat tires. That wasn’t a good week.

3 Likes

A few years back when I was fitting liners in chimneys for wood burners I broke 11 phones in a single year :rofl:
The first one was a brand new 24 month contract phone that I’d only had in my possession for 6 hours. I cracked the screen pulling myself up onto a chimney stack. I was devastated lol
I now buy cheap (ish) Chinese Android phones from eBay. My current one is a Oukitel mix 2. Better spec than an s9 for £140. I’ve had it around a year now. Dropped it a few times now and she’s still going strong

5 Likes

Lol I used a cheap Chinese phone for a bit for a burner they actually aren’t that bad but the cheap ones don’t work very quickly it’s basically a Chinese Alcatel :laughing: I get ya though I’ve never took my phone on a roof with me but I’ve dropped a burner phone from scaffolding a couple times. Pointing walls and getting up for your phone to slip out your pocket n fall down side of house if ur lucky might only goto next level but I’m not lucky :blush:

2 Likes

If I can make a call, txt and have some form of internet access from a phone I’m happy. If I could clone my sim card I’d use a shitty one for work and have a high spec one for other times. This one I’m using now is a happy medium. I’d buy the exact same phone again if I break this one :+1:

2 Likes

What colour is your pollen bro. I’ve been headfucked this morning I took some foil and whacked the shit out the branch over it and this is what I’ve got but I swear it wasn’t this colour before

3 Likes

Yellow is when pollen is most potent mate. When mine first started dropping it was off white but now the little bit thats fell into the plate is much the same colour as that. I’m thinking later I may remove all the remaining sacs, dry them out using some silica desiccant in a bag and in a few days give the bag a good shake to see what it releases. I’m not overly concerned about saving any except for to pass @Gaz29 some as he asked and the plants are full of seeds so my dreamy blue cookies project looks successful. :v:

9 Likes

Yehh you’ll no doubt have a fuck load of seeds when I harvested my other plants I was like ahh there’s only a few, til I started breaking buds I must’ve come out with I’d guess a good 50-80 seeds. And cheers for the info man deffo dry this one out properly and freeze it. Got what I consider plenty for a dozen or so seeds so probs give him the chop.

4 Likes

First sign of life is from @cogitech LRUV x Tangerine dream. Only been 2 days since sowing directly into 50/50 compost and coco. :+1:

7 Likes

Seeds :chestnut:
Seeds everywhere :+1::ok_hand:

11 Likes

Stacking bare seeds there now mate :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah I just need to figure some way to collect them as they drop of the plants as I pollinated 2 different strains in the same tent.Hopefully I get enough to pass out to some of our members.

4 Likes

I don’t know if you’ve done the seed thing before and I am no fuckin expert on the subject by any means :rofl: but when I harvested mine they were stuck pretty well to the plant?

2 Likes

I’ve tried and failed once mate so this will be new territory for me and im learning as I go. I suppose any that get mixed up I’ll just keep for my own personal grows. I’ll figure something out I’m sure :+1:

3 Likes

The vast majority of the seeds I’ve made stayed in the plants and need to be picked out. Like 99.99%. I just pick 'em out over time as I break up buds for smoking.

I remember @ReikoX saying he waits till they fall out on their own. That’s hard for me to even imagine.

7 Likes

Well, there are usually plenty in the bud still.

7 Likes

Haha yeah I’m the most impatient person I know :rofl:
I’ll likely chop them down when I see brown coloured seeds instead of the green I’m seeing at the moment :+1:

4 Likes

If they remain in the bud it will make things so much easier. Obviously there will be seeds buried deep inside the bud that are far less mature??

4 Likes

I simply go by the rule “when the weed is ready, the seed is ready”.

Those seeds I sent you are plenty mature, for example, and they came from plants with about 30% amber trichomes, the rest cloudy.

3 Likes