Paws and effect 🪴🌱

So here are some pics of some flowering girls. Some are hating life. Dropped the ball on these but trying to turn it around. Then I have three vegging until we cull males. Those will then be sexd. And then I have three purple kush seedlings under a t5 growing until I throw them outside. They are fems. Btw check these leaves out they are as big if not bigger than real maple leaves.

5 Likes

The leaves are as big as a plate.???

1 Like

5 out of six recently moved to sex showed male one fem.

4 Likes

Popping 6 strawberry :strawberry: peach :peach: and dream :yum: by @TricomaGoldGenetics . Here’s another tester thread coming at yall!

2 Likes

The female was a rainbow ylly f2 btw.

These three, one lit farm landslide one greenlight, patron, and one ylly f2 going up to flower room for sexing hopefully a better ratio than last set.

2 Likes

We have four fems in various stages of flowering. A garlic, a ylly f2, a Strawberry cough, and a mac plant going bush crazy buds everywhere lol,…and we have three sexing in there as well they are a landslide, a greenlight patron, and a ylly f2.

4 Likes

I haven’t been using any nutes, just some soil. And water.

2 Likes

I use 1 part now with a water flush once a week, could even go half strength I think

1 Like

Nice, I’m just going to give cal mag. And a bloom nute later. It’s part b of a 2 part veg and flower nute set. I’ll get the brand later…

1 Like

Dutch master is the brand :laughing:funny name

1 Like

Check out urban farms Texas Tomato fertilizer, have run 9 months on a gallon each of veg and bloom and I still have a quart each left. 1 tblsp per gallon. Total cost was around 150 dollars for the year.

2 Likes

Def sounds like a money saver, will have to check it out

4 Likes

Decided to grow some purple :purple_heart:potatoes along with my purple kush plants… :deciduous_tree:

6 Likes

Couldn’t find their 2 part, only full cycle nute concentrate. Is it their tomato line or what?

1 Like

Texas tomato veg and garden of Eden bloom, I have been using all purpose fruit for veg also.

1 Like

Right on, been looking for something to switch to. If you use the stuff, we’ll nuff said. I’ll look into getting some when it comes time…Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

4 Likes