Exchange or trade some clone-only or good selections

I pretty sure I have orange creamsicle in seed form is it a good strain? Need to do some searching on it and see but I’m pretty sure I have it.

That’s an MTG(?) strain iirc. I had it and enjoyed it from a dispo and thought to try to get some but have not grown it.

1 Like

This thread still going?
I’m in Canada and would love to get some of the elite clone only’s in my collection.
I have some keepers I’ve found over the years in pheno hunts.
Got 4 keepers from cannarado, 1 from ethos and 1 from esos. Searched lots of seeds and these are my best so far.
Definitely a few I’ve let go over the years that I wish I could have kept but due to plant count had to let go, these ones I got now won’t be going anywhere now that I have a bigger plant count.
Just started a journal recently with all my keepers except the ethos cherry garseeya. Will be flipping to flower soon. But I have flower pics if anyone is interested.
Anybody interested let me know.

5 Likes

Let’s see em @Justblazin . :wink::+1:

Is that a misprint? Matanuska Thunder Thuck…

Hey at @Justblazin here’s the Canadian clone trading thread if you’re intrested in keeping your trades with in Canada.

Canadian Clone Exchange

How’s that cherry-Gar-Seeya? She’s been on my radar for a while sounds like a winner

1 Like

Hey @Granola thanks I didn’t notice a Canadian clone thread.

It’s pretty nice, not the most potent smoke but has nice bag appeal and some nice unique terps also decent in yield if grown correctly.
I bought a clone from online of 4 ethos clones 1 being a cherry garseeya and mine was better in all categories but they were both nice. None of the ethos clones I bought made it to my keeper status think they all got ran once.

3 Likes

sundae driver bx

twinkle tarts - esos seeds

Doho x pyxy styx- cannarado

One night stand- cannarado

Doho x wedding cake - cannarado

Cherry garseeya

26 Likes

Those cannarado strains look :fire: so does the cherry garseeya

5 Likes

@DonGnosis Thanks, I like them, the sundae driver and the twinkle tarts get me 25% rosin return too of fruity goodness. And I only started pressing a couple months ago.

The cherry garseeya presses like shit I must say, not even sure if I average 10% was contemplating getting rid of it because of it. Not running any this round but still got a plant in a beer cup under a t5 what I like to think of as almost a hibernation, can have them there for months like that.

5 Likes

Holy smokes @Justblazin :heart_eyes: you found some heat in them beans. I might hit you up here see if I can try and snag a couple cuts off you. That doho x pyxy Styx looks stupid frosty. Good work man

2 Likes

Ya love that doho x pyxy styx seems to go over pretty well with everyone. she’s super frosty, dense but buds aren’t big at all and are more elongated instead of bulbous and it’s very slow grower but that smoke is real nice.

Was a freebie on a cannarado purchase, guess that’s why it doesn’t have a name. The whole freebie pack was heat, had kept another pheno around for like 6-12 month’s before letting it go.

Shoot me a dm sometime if you like.You in Canada? I might be a little paranoid to send cross border

6 Likes

Sounds good my man, I’ll message you tomorrow. Yeah man I’m from the great white North. I don’t blame you for not wanting to send across border.

3 Likes

i’m in europe and have a few gems standing around.
hit me up in case you want to swap some smokes …

it’s a great idea to share our wealth, fuck showing off and then hoarding !! :wink:
i have shared clones in EU, US, south america and even to OZ with success.

24 Likes

2 days later
another board :

Clone-only :
- G13 “Airbourne”
- “Pre98” Bubba Kush (the real)
- “UK cheese”
- UK Pineapple “sonic cut”
- NYCD “Mandarina”
- Sour Diesel “Riri”
- Somango “soma’s cup winner”
- Amnesia “Core cut”
- Blueberry Haze
- Black Domina “98 la barraca”
- Shizkaberry “fresita”
- Amnesia haze “café”
- Critical “Bilbo”
- gelato 41
- Girl Scout Cookies “forum”
- Nebula Haze
- Lavender “varon dandy”

2 days later again , another board

Selections 25 seeds mini :
- strawberry sour diesel
- tropicanna cookies
- jack herrer
- super skunk
- gogi og

trytogoodbud aka bigorno is scammer account

15 Likes

I have answered yet and moderation deleted it yet 4 times

I’m in 10 forums since years and made more than 15 trades and never a complain about me.

no one had ever heard bad things about me since today

I put in shame this guy in icmag and this is why he make problems where he can

1 Like

I don’t care for drama but is there any good cuts out there? Is that genius a g13? Would like a cut of that!
I have

cereal milk
Slapz
Fatso
Purple runtz
Brawndo
White truffle

6 Likes

In us only
I have pre98 bubba Kush would consider trading for chem d or 91

11 Likes

Is the Trinity still around?