Exchange or trade some clone-only or good selections

Hello everybody

I am posting to know if it interests you, to exchange or sell elite clones cuts, or selected, against other elite clones or selected from around the world (Holland, Spain, England, Canada for the moment, please see the list below of what I have seen), which are just as good but different from yours, and it’s a very good thing for flavour and potency lovers like us, to can exchange them.

The goal being:

• to share and spread the best strains of other continents, so that everyone can taste them before dying
  • stranes do not get lost
  • not wasting time, money, place in the box, taking care of bad plants, or smoking what is not promised but paid at the seller (Amsterdam has bad quality a lot of time)
  • improve the quality of the clones we can find (European clone shops sucks many times for example)

I think you will like : I begin to see legendary varieties coming from all the countries of the world (please see list below: United States, England, Spain, Canada, Colombia, Vietnam, Thailand !).

Here is my list of clone-only:

• G13 Airbourne
  • Bubba kush Pre-98 (not from Swerve)
  • amnesia core cut
  • blueberry haze
  • GSC forum cut
  • “grune hessein”
  • eerdberli (european strawberry)
  • bubblebeere
  • jackflash “jaggen”
  • Leela
  • alpine rocket
  • austrian power kush
  • rhoner droner
  • stratos
  • nebula haze

I’m expecting soon, other elite clones, because the collection is growing and the friend’s group too.

SPAIN:

• nycd “soma’s mandarina cut”
  • amnesia haze “soma’s cut”
  • somango “soma’s cut”
  • lavender “varon dandy”
  • bubba 76
  • UK Pineapple
  • UK cheese (exodus england)
  • critical “bilbo”
  • shizkaberry “fresita”
  • sour diesel “riri”
  • gelato 41
  • superskunk “joya”
  • white widow “poligonera / pestosa / granada”
  • blackdomina98 “the barraca”
  • lilly (spanish pineapple :))
  • reina madre
  • matanuska thunder thuck
  • ed rosental superbud
  • Hindu Kush 97
  • super silver Bilbo
  • I’m waiting for more answers

ENGLAND:

• UK Psychosis
  • UK Livers
  • chiesel “big yield”
  • NYCD “grapefruit cut”
  • Sweet deep grapefruit “breeder steeve cut”
  • casey jones (peri cut)
  • sssdh (reservoir) “ojd cut”
  • santa maria “planck cut”
  • Blue meaning
  • Brighside cheese
  • Cola / Kola
  • more will come I’m sure :slight_smile:

CANADA :

• jean-guy
  • rené
  • barbara bud
  • pink kush
  • jack herrer “montréal”
  • more are coming !

In selected I have from 30 seeds :

• AK47
  • kosher kush
  • jack herrer
  • white widow
  • euforia
  • green crack
  • L.S.D.
  • somango
  • sugar black rose
  • wappa
  • white russian
  • lemon skunk :slight_smile:

Would you be interested in an exchange or sell me elite clones, if you have any?

Thank you in any case for your attention.

Have a great smokes :wink:

21 Likes

Thats a very nice list. I only have a few elite cuts that I just got in 2018 the GG4 JW cut and a UK Cheese. I have some Bodhi mothers from seeds - 2 x Good Medicine, Secret Chief, Black Triangle, Goji OG, 2 x Space Monkey, Super Silver Yo Mama, 2 x Sunshine 4, and Orange Sunshine (#2).

9 Likes

Happen to know which ‘cheese’ cut it is? Suicide/ exodus/ livers? Looking for the BrightSide cut. Also, have fun with with GG4 Josey found a gem in her.

3 Likes

The only claim made about the UK Cheese when I got it was that it was a verified cut. So i don’t know which cut but after reading hundreds of pages on another forum the Exodus cut is said to be the Bright Side cut since Mr Bightside was the one that gave the Exodus Group his original cut. The only way to know for sure what cut you have is to grow it out. I have some clones in 5 gallon pots that will get flipped soon for testing.

4 Likes

Thanks for response. Some dispute the exodus being BS cut. Probably same forum discussion. Had a guy in the states that offered a bs cut but then disappeared.

3 Likes

@Bigorno are you in the states bubba?

1 Like

i’d love shishkaberry, are you in canada?

5 Likes

Hello, no I am in Europe ^^

I go some times at USA

But I helped by post some americans so why not canadian brothers :slight_smile:

Cheers

4 Likes

Hello !

I am from Europe (Austria is legal :slight_smile: ) but I share many strains with american people.

Sometimes I go, sometimes we use post ^^

Cheers

7 Likes

Interesting 20 characters

1 Like

Wow amazing list would love to trade I’m in Canada
I have the following

Chemdawg lemon diesel pheno
Animal cookies grape pheno
DJ shorts original blueberry f1

6 Likes

I am waiting for a few cuts to land a few cuts soon that some might like up here in Canada, I am always looking for cuts here in Manitoba.
The cheese ain’t big but damn I love and miss the flavour

5 Likes

Which chem outcross is that?

1 Like

Not 100% sure was gifted to me by a really good friend and fellow member of OG

1 Like

Right on. 20 characters

2 Likes

Hey everyone. I met a guy who was an original Overgrow member and he recently gifted me some unrooted Genius cuttings. I ended up with 6 plants and I took my first cuttings 2 days ago. I’ll have some cuts to trade before long. If anyone’s interested, PM me. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I might have to take you up on that soon.

1 Like

Greetings from the neighboring country .de

Miau!

DCK

Hi, saw your list. Looking to connect and possibly get some elite cuts. Thanks

Did this happen to work out for anyone? Looking for a Rene cut if anyone is willing to share or sell

1 Like