Extreme Appreciation Competition (closed til further notice)

I dont even smoke more than once a week or two. Growing is just my hobby .

It does bring in some extra money when I need it but I have weed left from my first grow over a year ago .

In the intro it said it was started for beginning growers, but opened to everyone due to lack of a decent size pool to start.

1 Like

the contest is open to everyone nowā€¦ reason being it wasnā€™t gaining much ground with the newer and small space growers as it was intended to be forā€¦

instead I have opened it site wide to any and everyone to spread a little appreciation through the boards and have a little fun

the guidelines are set above(albiet, noy clearly at first) but everything is in order now and we are ready to get moving.

we just need to get more folks on board

1 Like

ā€¦even :black_large_square: squares :laughing:

:evergreen_tree: j/k as usual :wink:

2 Likes

Lol not a square, just not my thingā€¦ Iā€™ve had my battles with manic depression and schizophrenia in the past, and as a process effect of rebuilding myself, I really really donā€™t like not being fully in control of myselfā€¦ my wife of 15 years saw me drunk for the first time this year lol. But like I said, Iā€™ve always loved the culture, close-knit, compassionate, and caring people in the cannabis culture, always have been. :smiley:

5 Likes

Betamax?

Betamax were top loaders.

Where are you looking? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Are you mocking my 20 year old pc thatā€™s still going? :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the replies guys. I was just wondering how to acquire the green dotsā€¦ but think by the time im ready to grow it will be too late anyway. @toastyjakes i have sorted a picture for my profile (hope everyone likes it, combines 2 of my loves! :stuck_out_tongue: haha)

Either way when i start growing (hopefully some point next month) i will keep a diary & get it posted up here :smile:

Cheers

4 Likes

@toastyjakes Iā€™m seeing a trend hereā€¦ :slight_smile:

I guess thereā€™ll always be the ā€œfashionably lateā€ arrivals but it seems that a longer lead-up time or earlier announcement before starting will help.

The same thing happened with the co-operative seed projects that are popping up. :seedling: At first only the OG Temple Web Junkies notice but after a week or two the word spreads andā€¦ :smile:

I hope Iā€™m being constructive hereā€¦by no means do I want to discourage-- itā€™s a great thing. :thumbsup:

Overgrow never sleeps but most of us do a bit. hehe

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Not only does OG permit a variety of weirdos from many walks of life, it tolerates troll-blooded assholes such as myself. :blush:

My jab may seem like I was drunk before the party started.

:v:

:evergreen_tree: that guyā€¦

6 Likes

I just came to see what I needed to do to enter.
Im not a noob but thinking I could do an outdoor hydroponic light deprivation or something.

1 Like

well for now, im gonna hold off on it since there wasnt alot of interest ( no idea why lol)

but im gonna come back to it soon

1 Like

We should do a New Year New Over growā€¦ Set it for Jan 1st. Plenty of time for everyone to finish what they are doing and for the noobs to gain some knowledge and prep.

1 Like

Ahh-- but I AM still a n00b and was thinking about the same set-upā€¦ :smile: :thumbsup:
Solar powered fountain pump for big DWC, in ground for temperature regulation.

:evergreen_tree: thereā€™s a saying about great minds

2 Likes

I believe the points are based on your post count and liked post count. The first three pips are nearly instantaneous when you start a journal

1 Like

which didnā€™t matter cuz I opened the contest to everyone (green pips aside)

but for nowā€¦ Iā€™m in for amping this contest up until I bring it back for everyone in a month or two.

1 Like

Could also have ā€œblank of the yearā€ type contests if you donā€™t get enough contestants for this

1 Like

Itā€™s actually 10 years old donā€™t know where the extra 10 years came from :sweat_smile: