Fantasy Island parking garage (Parking for Fantasy Island family members only please)

Request list

1. List item

This page has been made a wiki.
If you feel you wish to add something that you feel is important and should be on this page, please feel free to edit this page at your discretion.

I would love to try your “Scooby Stash” Bobgrows @shaggyballs

7 Likes

Sanitization protocol
(coming soon)

If you feel you wish to add something that you feel is important and should be on this page, please feel free to edit this page at your discretion.

6 Likes

Suggested guidelines for parking procedures.

To keep it simple here:

You take home a cut, you grow it out…
You take your time, to sample it, maybe you grow it twice.
When you are ready you decide if she is a keeper, yes or no

Not for you?
Don’t park it in your garage space.
Move on to the next cut, keep doing this until you have the cuts you really really like in your garage.

I do not wish to keep things around that no one wants to grow.(exceptions can be made of course)

So basically the deal is…
Grab a cut, if you like it, we can put you on the list for holding it.
You can trade up at anytime.

If something happens to the cut you are supposed to be holding, oh well shit happens, but we all need to be as responsible as possible here.

15 Likes

Just to show I am not all talk… :astonished:

Picture Page:

Here’s a table of Gary Payton at 7 weeks

Scooby’s Stash

16 Likes

Note:
To all family members…

If you have any stock you wish to add to the garage please submit what you have below or back on the island or even in PM.

We are really only looking for very special plants.

They all should be at least one or more of these:

1. Super tasty
  2. Super stoney
  3. Super smelly

But exceptions will be made for:

1. Unique taste
  2. Unique smell
  3. Unique high (sativa type)

But please submit what you have to offer below or back on the island and the family can decide if they would like to grow it or not.

Thank you all for coming today and enjoy the sun! :yum:

11 Likes

Disclaimer:

I think as family members on the Island, we all need to follow the rules set forth by the OG site first and foremost, it is important that we all comply with site rules and thus we maintain proper security on the island.
As a reminder, these are the rules the site has set forth for trading ect.

5 Likes

Dang, that is nice! The banana Haze :astonished:Yum

1 Like

Hey @shag what do you think of this for the clone garage?
Monkey Slapz

Slapz is a hybrid, 60% Indica and 40% Sativa. It has a THC content of around 34.22%, 0.291% CBD, and 35.23% of total cannabinoids. Since this is a high-THC strain, the effects will appear faster and more intensely. Keep in mind that this is a strong strain. If you are new to consuming cannabis, you should consume it with caution.

10 Likes

@Bobgrows , did you bring any bubba seeds with you to the island , looking to try some , get some nitetime smoke for the east side of the island ( eu )
: )

4 Likes

Oooo!! I could!
It is another goodie!

3 Likes

It seems like something folks are looking for.
Looks pretty frosty.
Reminds me a bit of 09 animal cookies a bit.
I would be interested in giving her a run myself!

Was this found in exotic’s seeds?

@Bobgrows
BTW the short answer is yes!

1 Like

Mine is from my friend Preybird Farms.
I have one in flower, one saved for cloning and one in my outside grow.
Check out my thread. You’ll see my outdoor. What I show.

3 Likes

I like the idea. My spot is too small to hold much for anyone else, but I don’t mind if anyone wants to take something from my garage for a spin. I will stay in touch.

6 Likes

I will be talking cuttings in the next few days.
I need someone to take a few cuttings to propagate and keep going.
Monkey Slapz…:point_up:
@shag

3 Likes

@Bobgrows
Next year we need to take our vacations together… :crazy_face:
I am leaving tomorrow for 5 weeks, I can take one then if that works out?
Not my best move, as I have to find homes for some others still.
But I am hoping this project will take off so I guess I can do what is needed.

Keep me posted.
And thanks a bunch!
Shag

2 Likes

Not a problem!
I’ll take plenty cuttings pass some to you when you return. They might have roots by then. Lol!
Yes, we should coordinate. Maybe even meet up at some point!
If you’re cool with it, we can do a personal hand off.
Let me know when you return! :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Do you take males?? Get those females some action on this island. Do the “Island Blockhead Surprise strain”. And since it’s an island, there is all the time in the world to breed these strains. :grin::rosette:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Woo hoo!!! Doing some quick math that comes out to about 2.9 % thc on a wet plant :wink:, NOT including roots :wink:. If this were the 1940s we would all be rich :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:! Still hemp right? Lol, damn I need a beer.

Lol, what I’m getting at is what the media calls “marijuana prohibition”, was really just about insurance and pharmaceuticals and making $$$…it’s about the insurance man, final answer! That’s Overgrow!! :grin::rosette:

This is the message Jack Herer was trying to get across. That the true value of cannabis as the ultimate crop was becoming lost to big industry and power money. The focus was shifted from cannabis as a utilitarian resource to cannibis as a financial product. If you think about it, cannabis is basically the ultimate crop/renewable resource – food, clothing, and shelter :thinking:.

Edit: Anyone ever tried to test THC content with 1940s tech? :wink::wink::grin:

:desert_island::desert_island::desert_island:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Looks like an interesting strain indeed. We could always give it a parking space if needed. We are always down to park/try whatever heh :+1:

2 Likes

So I think Monkey Slapz is still being offered by @Bobgrows
You may need to place an advanced order to get yours.

I am not currently able to take this cut into my stable just yet.
I have way too many at the moment.
I hope to find some good homes for some fine clones.

@bassman5420
I am working on getting your order out to ya this week.
Thanks for the message.

2 Likes