👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Did anyone actually watch the watermelon cooked chicken? It’s short but looks really f@$&ing good! G13 haze clone nice! That is more like a quarter of a plant not a clone :rofl:.

3 Likes

Personally I wanted her to let us know how the watermelon tasted more than the chicken. The watermelon looked great. I might try it with a sweet/spicy rub like for bbq in about 4 months when watermelons are prime. Or maybe I’ll grow my own again

1 Like

I did a fuck load of work yesterday and was too tired to make dinner and take photos so I just made dinner. :sweat_smile:

I will update tonight but for now here’s the cuttings taken from the Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut to keep the cycle going.

Everything crammed in the back so I don’t have to label them… yet. :rofl:

I should do this with the UK Cheese as well but that will happen later in the year as I know I got that cut safe with several growmies in Ontario :grin: :+1:

25 Likes

have a great day !!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Very nice, bubba galore!

1 Like

Scored this off Amazooon for under $150 with shipping and all I needed to search for was “digital temperature controller” for it to actually show up!

:man_facepalming: :rofl:

@THCeed check out the brand! lol @DougDawson thanks for your help too bud!

It’s set to 450f for now unless anyone suggests otherwise with their rationale! :smiley:

18 Likes

You’re ripping dabs with that thing? I go with 305C

7 Likes

WOW I might have to try a different temp, Those are way lower than mine.

1 Like

UPDATE TIME

The little ones are all in one tray as I’ll be popping a bunch of stuff at the end of the week.

First Class Funk, Frankenstein, & Hummingbird Sage.

Still stacking on the :gem: s is the First Class Funk, hopefully with seeds in there too @MonasticDank !

In the tent “next-door” are the @Tonygreen GG4 R.I.L. plants looking a little “rough” on top…

…but lots of action when you look from below! @Floyd I haven’t sexed them yet but I hope the bottom left plant is the keeper! :drooling_face:

Heading downstairs, the Limed Orange and Sour Diesel: DT Cut from @DannyTerpintine and the @JohnnyPotseed Frankenstein “towers” are doing as well as can be with the insect battle. I’m fogging them down every 2-3 days and the new growth seems to be damage free. :man_shrugging:

Here’s the MedCab, which I did a fuck load of work the other day which includes: a new @MarsHydro heating pad, total wash-down of the tents interior, trimming/defoliation/root prune of all the plants in here.

Back row, left to right: Cap Junkie, Bubba Kush: MBC x2, Jew Gold 1974 Mom.
Bottom row, left to right: UK Cheese x2, Mendo Breath.

And “finally” the Sunshine Daydream F2 BX1 plants from @HolyAngel and their friend the Bubba Kush: Matt Berger cut!

SSDD’s:

Bubba Kush: MBC

On March 1st, this Friday it’s gonna get bean nuts with 2 projects starting up at the same time.

1: SoloCup Challenge with 4x Auto Fems bred by me using Mephisto Genetics Blood Orange Haze x HubbaBubbaSmelloscope.

It’ll be the first time running this cross. :drooling_face:

2: Freakers run with @HeadyBearAdventures : Nepali Watermelon Hashplant, with 4x beans from 3 different breeders for the maximum reproduction run!

Thanks for checking in folks! All the best to all y’all!

:v: :grin:

38 Likes

That was my reaction @THCeed !

And here I though I was going low at 450 :rofl:

No matter what it’s soo much better than the blowtorch, thank you everyone that suggested looking into eNails!

:hugs:

11 Likes

what an great update! Powerful images and as always a pleasure to look at!

Have a great day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Yes, it certainly takes the fluctuation out of the temperatures. Every dab hits and tastes the same. This way, it’s amazing.

5 Likes

@Pigeonman I gotta say you have her looking better than I ever managed to at this point and she’s seeded! Your updates always make my day. Thx bro.

6 Likes
2 Likes

gardens looking great as always! Those SSDD looking real fine too! :heart_eyes: :100:

2 Likes

@Bobgrows the prototype is fantastic!!!

:metal:

18 Likes

Fabulous!! I will let him know!.

Let me know if you want us to do the others.
So happy they worked out for you.

3 Likes

@Bobgrows I do! I need to make a count and then will get back 2 you with my #'s.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome job! Love the ladies! :green_heart::pray:

3 Likes

Boo! I have a cold again so it’s been difficult to do fine tasks today. :man_facepalming:

I did manage to find the energy to clean up the @Tonygreen GG4 R.I.L.'s.

@Floyd I see why you love growing these things!

@MonasticDank great news! All 3x cuts of the First Class Funk took so you’ll be getting one of these in the mail when it’s warmer. :+1: They are the top three “smaller” plants below.

The other 4 tall girls are the @JohnnyPotseed Frankenstein cuts doing really well! Looks like your gonna have a beast to have fun with this summer on your balcony @Foreigner ! :sweat_smile:

With all the seeds in cups I ran-outa room in the propagation tent… so it’s refugee camp time with the GG4RIL’s tent light for the rooted cuts until there’s space again. :rofl: / :sweat_smile:

Have a great night everyone, I’m gonna suck down even more Roibos tea, hot lemon/honey water and try not to piss myself.

:v:

21 Likes