👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

I have a little Press Box, I bought a few years ago that I think I used once and then just put it away. Might not even be able to find it.

2 Likes

Here you go @THCeed

https://www.amazon.ca/Tuopuke-Press-TRPR24-Flower-Aluminum/dp/B07N1GF9J6/ref=sr_1_2?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.mh-qPwQEHTnN50q_SbaWwra5JjkllJCRESlyKe_GQ-bHMS_pAJhvqJajHczV8PFiOdPO1LInPomiEXgMTWsLe8E7Xf0D2TdIRgksqyuFTC3xuTA73OWYyGCdbGczFbl7Mv7enYwxY7GOz78vVg95pIYD-FzBxG1ed88t7hEzc4jQRyaHoimPyQ7WuWjMUetNlfv4caZt_4zokm4iZjOElnV9E87ru3FMLUVhE2vFzWaxe5e0iXVw9S5etVK8O_E10lyXcgBsBUHRxDTvo3khxVMq4yvi1KmSG_PvwGMnNIU.-PkWjktTxuluoTlKMeZrkosw8Q--RUFNxnWsOZ_tgqM&dib_tag=se&keywords=pre+form+press+mold&qid=1708355856&sr=8-2

I weigh out the flower, then after putting in the mold a precut sheet of parchment (so the herb doesn’t stick to the mold) I press it down firm with my fingers, top the mass with another precut sheet of parchment and then put the pressing side of the mold down.

This gets pressed by hand until it’s small enough to fit in my table vise where I go to town and then leave it for about an hour before pressing it.

8 Likes

Yes, that is the one I have, somewhere.
Interesting.

4 Likes

Lookin damn good! Nice and frosty! :snowman_with_snow:

4 Likes

Thanks @HolyAngel , the basement smells of sweet, slightly rotting fruit with a hint of citrus.

:drooling_face:

4 Likes

Love the hash pipe , i want one , lol !!

3 Likes

Love seeing your updates! Looking wonderful in there! :heart_eyes: :100:

1 Like

The hash pipe is cool af just looks like it takes a decent size hash worm. Love the neverending story pics! Plants are amazing as always. Did you beat the girls with the male plant? I see the pods by the buds in pics lol.

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah I did!

7 Likes

What is that, seven tents? That shit is vast! :+1:

2 Likes

Gushmints cut from purple city genetics on the way tomorrow @Pigeonman . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll resend GMO soon.

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones 6 growing, 1 used for dryin’. :sweat_smile:

Woo! Thanks @Rhino_buddy !

4 Likes

Keeping up with my Wed-nes-day give-a-ways!

:hugs:

9 Likes

Thanks for the chance at these premium beans!

2 Likes

6 Likes

:play_or_pause_button: :bomb: :droplet:

ezgif.com-optimize(121)

COMING ON MARCH 1st!!

Here are the seeds from @Strayfox I got from @Great_lakes_Genetics .

They’ve been sitting on a bed of Watermelon Quartz (aka: Watermelon Tourmaline) since they arrived at the post office. :ok_hand:

@HeadyBearAdventures got the MMS F2s from @Tykal and the Doc D F2s from @roosterhash to me today!

:blush:

And now they all chill on the magic stones for a week or two!

On a completely different note, a growmie dropped by work today and hooked me up with a G13 Haze clone he grew out from Barney’s Farm. :+1:

It’s stanky! Not FCF stanky but damn close! :drooling_face:

:v:

26 Likes

Just gonna leave this here. It seems appropriate enough :hugs:

6 Likes

Yeah baby! This is excellent news, and the timing is perfection!

4 Likes

Here’s the Barney’s Farm G13 Haze clone from my friend.

:blush:

25 Likes

I love the magic stone treatment. Can’t wait for the kickoff!

3 Likes