👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

GG4 R.I.L., in 1L pots, topped and defoliated once.

They are absolutely spot on even. Kinda freaks me out they are so even :rofl:

Now they get sexed in the other propagation tent which just got vacated from the First Class Funk entering flush week so it’s now in the 2x2 where these plants were.

Yes it’s complicated.

The Frankenstein clones are not amused at being left in solocups but fuck them. I’m in charge.

:v: :rofl:

24 Likes

I meant “Summarize This Topic”; where on the first post of a thread you can push that particular button and it’ll “coles notes” it for you!

Like if you do this for @TopShelfTrees1 threads you’ll end up with like 15 images of plants. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (lol, y’all better know i’m taking the piss)

7 Likes

I’ve never hit that button…but I did it on THCeeds thread and it just showed me a picture of the Amazon jungle! :wink:

3 Likes

I also like to show them who’s boss.

4 Likes

Until something goes haywire then you’ll pour blood,sweat and tears to try to bring back and make happy!:joy:. Plants are looking good. Is that a type of swazzing defol?

1 Like

Yep! They are 2 days in 12/12 so I’m going back to 24/0 tomorrow night.

3 Likes

Ohhh dude tell me this smells like Skunky Citrusy kinda deal. @Pigeonman

Ps. How’s Jew Gold 1974 & Black jew gold ?
I’ve not been on reading a whole lot lately.

3 Likes

That’s ok, we know the likelihood of finding the black variable again is pretty high in Jew Gold 1974 seeds… I’m stoked to see more people searching for this …

5 Likes

That’s a nice grow diary here…I just fast forwarded through it and I decided to pull up a chair.
Happy growing :dove:

1 Like

SSDD BX1 F2, all coming down tomorrow. @HolyAngel

SSDD’s up close:

Bubba Kush: MBC @DannyTerpintine

First Class Funk (STS with :crossed_fingers: seeds): @MonasticDank

2x4 Veg tent clearly overgrown :sweat_smile:

Oregon Blueberry (Archive Cut): @Rhino_buddy

Barney’s Farm G13 Haze:

First Class Funk(x2): @MonasticDank

Limed Orange(x4): @DannyTerpintine

Sour Diesel: Danny T Cut(x6): @DannyTerpintine

Frankenstein S1: 2x Towers :rofl: @JohnnyPotseed

MENDO BREATH S1; in caps because it’s fucking gorgeous!
(@TopShelfTrees1 aren’t you looking for this? I’ll have cuts soon!)

Veg tent 2x4:

Back Row, left to right: CapJunky S1, Bubba Kush: MBC, Jew GOld 1974
Back Row, left to right: UK Cheese x2

NWHP - Strayfox:

NWHP - Doc D:

NWHP - MMS:

Blood Orange Haze x Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1 Fem, a part of @LonelyOC 's SoloCup challenge.

Tall cups = Frankenstein, Bush in the front = First Class Funk (@MonasticDank this is your plant to be mailed!)

GG4 R.I.L. @Tonygreen

43 Likes

Holy shit man, you always have more going on than I think you do, and then its but wait, there’s more haha

5 Likes

What smells are you getting off those ssdd?

3 Likes

This is what I picture the Garden of Eden looked like. Beautiful set up!!

2 Likes

@breadwinner & @Sailorboy , thank you most kindly! :blush:

@HolyAngel citrus mostly but seriously there’s too many smells downstairs to actually get my head wrapped around just the SSDD’s :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Nicely done bro! Im certain I can see a few popping out. Here’s hoping for a bountiful bonanza of beans.

1 Like

Nice and bushy upfront! Above and beyond man. Seriously. Awesome job and thank you!

Also. There’s a limerick in that quote somewhere lol

1 Like

Wow. All caught up - holy cow even. Beautiful work, man. Catch that wind brother….

1 Like

Holy fuck man!! This is my dream house. Really impressive brother. U r 2 coo :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

The deed is done!

Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut:

Gonna dry this to 61% RH and then press as flower. :+1:

Sunshine Daydream BX1 F2:

It’s a fucking beer can on a stick! :rofl:

This is for flower to smoke but some will be pressed as flower.

The other 2x Sunshine Daydream BX1 F2 are in the freezer for fresh frozen!

And finally the seeded First Class Funk is gonna dry out, get dusted, sorted and then run as bubble.

All this done I cleaned up the 4x4 and slotted in the 3L air-pots waiting for medium and up-potting of all 13x Nepali Watermelon Hashplants!!!

As an added OCD move, I sprayed down the tent and pots with H0Cl and am leaving it to air dry as I eat lunch after some seriously earned dabs :sweat_smile:

Cheers folks I hope y’all are having a fantastic Sat!

:v:

34 Likes

That looks like a potted house plant! Lol beautiful plants all around.
Jew gold just got new shoes! She’s been topped once.

14 Likes