Favorite Blueberry strains?

Gaslampseeds.com

Those would be my first two picks.

3 Likes

Join their youtube channel advertising all over it.

1 Like

This will blow your mind

1 Like

Thanks alot!

2 Likes

I don’t buy seeds online, so I can’t refer one. :peace_symbol:

No worries, @Naptown916 pointed me in the right direction

1 Like

I actually enjoy Blue Gelato#41 from Barney’s Farm quite well. Was just thinking to myself today the flavor is distinct.

3 Likes

I’ve actually got some Blueberry Cupcake beans that share common lineage. The wife wants them in the next line up. It will be done! :smile:

6 Likes

mmmmm blueberry muffin x wedding cake :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I work with Dj. I carry his originals and several new blue lines we have been working on. Plus I do outcrosses.

90s blues is our newest release that carries the blueberry muffin plants. Its heirloom pure blueberry.

Then for hybrids, my top picks for fem are Mayberry and regs are grape diesel kush. Both have the ‘blueberry pie dessert wine’ flavor and aroma. With Mayberry being more consistent in finding it, but you have to sort some odd mutations thru the s1 line. Or the gdk has more variation in chemotypes being an f2 but great uniformity in vigor, finishing times, and bag appeal.

Mayberry

Gdk

One more, every plant was a dream to grow.
STAR DREAM
BLUE DREAM X BLUE STAR

35 Likes

Can you shed some light on what happened to Blueberry? Were the pre 98 genetics lost to time?

3 Likes

Chitown Seeds has the cheapest prices, Gaslamp seeds (formerly Hembra) is reliable and gives out other HSC as freebies.

1 Like

Humboldt Seed Company is in almost every shop in Northern California.

2 Likes

dream star looks awesome. is that available commercially somewhere?

1 Like

Admittedly I have yet to taste my harvest because it is in cure but I’m very pleased with Pure Blueberry (Blueberry Muffin Edition) from Jordan of the Islands. I recently harvested three girls grown from seed. They were a breeze to grow and the buds absolutely reek of blueberries.

21 Likes

and Oregon

Blueberry Muffin grows clubs :100: :fire:

18 Likes

That’s a badass grow @BarefootAndBlazed :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Yes I can help shed some light. The pre 98 genetics and all Djs lines are still in his possession. Nothing has been lost but individual plants. The confusion happens because Dj has worked with several seed banks before 98 and things didnt work out so well for him with those companies. The basic story with them is that Dj gave his genetics to the companies to reproduce and they were to share the profits. Well all these companies decided after they made the seeds that they didnt owe Dj anything. So there are several different parental selections made by the owners of these companies and several different releases. Thats what makes up the confusion. In 98 Dj sprouted and released his own version of original blueberry. Same mother and father blueberry since 98.

I have no issue with any of the companies listed here (don’t know most of them) but look into where their blueberry came from. A big % of the time it’s from Dj, or another inbetween breeder that got it from Dj. I’m with those guys, they have great taste in great genetics.
For me at the end of the day, its always how it smokes. I like full flavored blueberry lip smacking taste and aroma to the end of a joint. And that euphoric blueberry bliss effect that makes you feel the world is gonna be alright no matter whats going on around you.

28 Likes

Wow, thank you for the explanation!

2 Likes