Favorite Blueberry strains?

And that’s exactly what I’m chasing! The fantastic blueberry taste and the relaxing dreamy high. Thank you for stopping in, I’ve seen your gear on DCSE and feel much better about adding it to the stable.

Thank you community for chiming in, have some great options now. :grin:

5 Likes

Where is the best place to buy your gear? Looks like the DCSE selection is limited.

2 Likes

I sent a few packs to darkstargenetics. But they havent been put out yet besides that. Your welcome to message me for more details.

4 Likes

Dc is good people. I put my verified vendors on my ig posts. Im not sure if its ok to do that here? But anybody is always welcome to reach out direct to me thru dm or email.

5 Likes

blueberry :drooling_face: my fav flavor
here’s my list: blueberry og by barney’s, blueberry by dutch passion, blueberry gum by G13 and this year plus one - blueberry hill by herbies
they’re all totally different blueberry, but each of them is decent

2 Likes

cool deal, ill keep that in mind. im a big fan of all the daughters of blue dream. they tend to have a spicy floral flavor that brings me back to a special time in hs.

2 Likes

You got some really nice gear brother. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Gonna add the Grape Diesel Kush, 90s Blues and Old Time Blues but who knows… it’s like any thing in my life I gotta have it all

2 Likes

Yes. I second that bb muffin. Very uniform too. Seems all mine so far been very similar. But good enough I’ve got clones of all 4 I popped still running. I’m filling a 4x4 with clones in next couple days actually. Definately bb terps. Smell taste etc. Good high and they do flower pretty fast.

1 Like

Sounds delicious! Definitely post some pics

Blue Venom : Blueberry x White Widow by G-13 Labs Not much more a really be said Blue Venom speaks for it’s self !!! G-13 also has some other blueberry strains “Blue Cindy” " Blueberry Gum #2".ect

I got my HSC Blueberry Muffin from https://gaslampseeds.com/ last i checked they had fems (10pack) or regs (20 pack). I got the 20 pack. Popped two seeds so far, one male, one female, both in flower now.

2 Likes

Thanks, already made the purchase. Got the fem, my grow is ebb and flow SOG in rockwool. I don’t have time or space for males just yet.

2 Likes

i have tried several blueberry strains. Barneys,g13 seeds, Big Buddha ,… but the one that stuck with me is a freebee from sannies seeds shop,

Bleu cheese by bigleek
beanho  blockhead xl pheno x joti blue cheese

One of the best bleuberry (cheese) i ever found.

4 Likes

Now that’s a different one, thanks for chiming in

1 Like

Shared from a RIU member named Xtsho, kwikseeds has Basqueberry, which claims to be a 96 DJ short cut propagated outdoors in Spain for years. No idea if it’s legit, but it was a neat discovery I haven’t seen mentioned thus far.

4 Likes

I love bleu cheese extract mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm It does not come around much, but when it does, I grab my 5grams. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

it would be great if you could buy stuff like that here. unfortunately we have to grow our own plants. we can buy cannabis in the Netherlands, but the quality leaves much to be desired. and prices are skyrocketing. black market is just guesswork. 1/10 is good 9/10 is bad stuff

2 Likes

A member at Riu “RollaJ” keeps a mother of the advanced female seeds blueberry twist, he reckons its like old blueberry he suspects its got dj genetics in it.

1 Like

These are what I got. The hsc fem bb muffin 10 pk. So far all plants have been very identical. No intersex and I’ve harvested 3 now. I got one drying as I type. Whole room smells bb.

5 Likes