FBSC - Hoa Bac Pure Vietnamese Silver Leaf

Amazing! @lambchopedd you are King of Weed Castle!!!

3 Likes

king-castle

4 Likes

Very cool run!

3 Likes

Yay Lambchopedd!
Way to grow! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Classic! I always see you on IG, it’s nice to see you here!

I would love to put my name on YOUR list whenever the seeds are ready… Especially the dalat — I wanted to do an increase of that as well, I got a batch from YBD & Upstate :grin:

9 Likes

Yeah man, just started getting more active on here! For sure hermano, I’ll have a big ol’ care package of beans headed out to you in a few weeks🤙 Stoked to see you’re working another legend!

10 Likes

I am excited to follow along. I want to sit in that front row to watch a master at work.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

@lambchopedd this is great, I’m following this

4 Likes

Loved the description :yum:

@lambchopedd Thanks for the run!! Best vibes for you :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

4 Likes

@lambchopedd is on fire! Bravo sir, you’re an inspiration.

4 Likes

Gotta watch this one!

3 Likes

Quick Update:

First, remember that teeny-weenie runt that I said I was gonna pamper? Well thank god I didn’t cull it!

I took clones from most, as they grew enough nodes to spare some. All is still well. Preflowers were present on a few central stems before I took snips (3 males, 1 female, the rest were unsexed)… I labeled everything, and finally today the first cutting has visible roots — cuttings are all healthy!

If all goes according to plan, I’ll have 14 plants for the OP, unless I decided to drag my feet out longer and take more — but I hope to flip by the time the last clone roots. Probably gonna take extra cuts for sinsemilla (in case it’s fire). So it’ll probably be 2-3wks max.

After 1-2 wks of taking indiscriminate cuts, here’s the original nine plants (1gals); they’ll get potted up closer to flip.

46 Likes

Great job @lambchopedd
I can’t wait to see this unfold.

3 Likes

Pulled up my chair. I got here at the beginning of the show!

4 Likes

Flipping Fabulous @lambchopedd !
That is some nice looking plants there! :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

To my surprise, leaves are chunkier than I would’ve imagined. The pic is from x-amount of days ago — but I finally flipped the light cycle; hopefully the stretch isn’t too ridiculous.

Day-by-day a new clone starts shooting out roots. I completely murdered the first one (accident). I’ll pamper them better upon coming out of the cloner, and filter them into the OP gradually. Might even sneak some extra snips of the girls as they start showing sex :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

33 Likes

This project can’t take off fast enough :grimacing:

Am I the only one who loves taking pics of males? They’re just so fascinating… because who knows what the fuck traits they’re gonna pass on haha

39 Likes

I like taking photos of the males. I don’t like cleaning up after them after they blow their stuff all over my tent.

:green_heart: :seedling:

15 Likes

Looks great! Pictures of males are awesome, just seeing the difference between them all is really cool

6 Likes

I like to look at the structure on those males and hope they would pass that exact pollen sac formation running up and down those stalks like that to Female pistil formation.They would turn what ever they touched into Oaxacan Spear shaped buds.All that lovely pollen very nice Mr Lampchoppedd

9 Likes