FBSC - Hoa Bac Pure Vietnamese Silver Leaf

Holy shit @lambchopedd killing it in the seed making business lately. Major props friend!

5 Likes

Those boys are crazy nice looking. When I draw a potleaf, thats what it looks like!!!:smirk:

11 Likes

Looking good broski, I’ll be here in the corner

4 Likes

That garden is looking really nice!

Solid looking males in there :+1:

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Awesome Males!! This is gonna be fun sitting on the sidelines. @lambchopedd I already got my Popcorn out!! :popcorn:
Peace and Blessings
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

4 Likes

I enjoy reading Grow Diaries from around the world.

4 Likes

Nice work as usual @lambchopedd . What’s the nose like on em?

3 Likes

Branches are getting heavy (probably) from the amount of seeds weighing em down. I’m never sure if my clunky manhandling of plants to take close-up pics with a pollen-covered phone ever really does em justice…

Pollination has surely commenced. I’m not sure if the leaf/bract resin is obvious in pics. I keep sneezing. Don’t even ask me about smells until the allegra kicks in :sweat_smile:

37 Likes

Fantastic. Looking good from over here. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

They look great. Exciting project.

2 Likes

I can relate to this :rofl:

5 Likes

Those are so lovely.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

They are looking great. I’m so allergic to the male pollen it’s not funny.
Maybe my sense of time is off, but these seem to be flowering very fast

3 Likes

I’m too lazy to get up to check the plant tags for the exact date, but it’s been between 4-5 wks since flip. I remember making some post about taking clones and blah blah blah…

Though to be fair, I’m not the best when it comes to same-day updates (i.e take pics, but post days later). I supposed that could come off as misleading

9 Likes

yeah, they form buds very early on, then stagnate from then on and go slow into finishîng line. Hoabac is so deep. Dont make wrong decisions IMHO. why not take a small bud smoke it, to find out if im right, and its very very good.
Greetings Tripweedlover

3 Likes

That makes sense. It looks like it’s finishing like any other hybrid’s time frame

1 Like

It’s looking really good!

4 Likes

Awesome project, @lambchopedd

4 Likes

Looking fabulous!
That’s allot of hard work.
I can understand why you’re sneezing… lol :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Deep dark green…looking healthy.
Respect your dedication to these old school strains.

2 Likes