Federal legalization in the USA, what does the future hold for cannabis?

That’s not true. I’m reading through the things your posting, they just weren’t relevant to what I was questioning in your original statement. I have clarified in a post above. Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Dude the Monsanto lawsuits are extremely famous, you must not be looking very hard…BTW that quote was from 2014.

1 Like

I taged you into the other thread I started on plant patents.

Ah I see the issue now. I thought that was from 2023,not 2014 that makes more sense.

1 Like

Yes, but that wasn’t what I was questioning, thank you for that though.

1 Like

What exactly is your question, it is hard to help you if I don’t know what you seek.

You cant expect people to respect what youre saying if you dont give them the same respect.

I quoted it above and then you answered it was from 2014 not 2023, which makes more sense.

1 Like

That is a fair staement.
I don’t mean to be disrespectful here.
Feel free to point out where I was disrespectful, maybe I can fix that.
BTW
I try to post a source link to almost everything I claim.
That is far better than most folks ever do, so if I am not perfect everytime please forgive my negligence.

Phylos is #1 on that chart.
I wonder if they took the samples that were submitted, modified them and place a patent on them.
This is like theft to me.
BTW
When I said phylos was gonna steal your shit if you send them samples it was considered fearmongering.
But here they are doing just that as far as I can tell…WTF?
And Skunkface has a hand in that as well.

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like that’s what has happened. So it kind of does seem like fear mongering. Did you read the patents? If not I have provided a link to them below.
https://patents.justia.com/assignee/phylos-bioscience

2 Likes

Hmm the Varin patent related to THCV. It is very confusing.

2 Likes

Well, it does to me, why do you say this?
Where did they get the source material?
Are you familiar with the way phylos and skunkface scammed good folks by lying to them about their intentions?
I was there and I saw it all go down in real time.
Thanks for the link but I found nothing of value in it.
I don’t mean to be disrespectful here, but the link was not informative. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Skunkface said he had a THC variety developed for this purpose 10 + years ago, it could be the exact same cultivar or it may be something totally different, it is hard to tell.
He is looking to make a pharma drug from THC-V in case your wondering…

2 Likes

The link with all their patents isn’t helpful when discussing their patents? I see.

1 Like

It is the doug varin clone they sequenced. It is known. It is widely known. You’d just have to do some research and find out for yourself what happened with phylos.

You said…

Sure it could be, but it does not suggest that they did or did not steal the source material they have a patent on.
I personally think they did, but that may be hard to prove.
One thing for sure is…they obtained genetic material under false pretenses, that much can not be argued.

You can download their data here.
https://www.ebi.ac.uk/eva/?eva-study=PRJEB49958

It seems they got small stem and leaf samples. I’m still looking into it more.

Not really, I know what happened with phylos, I called them scammers from the start…skunkface too.
There is a a few threads about that, but skunkface erased all of his posts.
Have a look you can see for yourself how it all played out.

1 Like

But how and where did they get those samples? :thinking:
Check out the links I provided.
There was some more info available but skunkface is a moderator and cleaned up anything incriminating.
If you look you will see a bunch of empty posts from Scam, I mean Sam.
I wonder why he deleted so many of them??? :wink:

Here is some more info that was posted here on OG concerning phylos.

BTW
Phylos has said publicly they plan to sell out to the likes of monsanto or syngenta…AKA big AG, or who ever will pay them the most…WTF??

1 Like