Fem Autoflower breeding project by azseaindooin420

PM “Personals”, got a couple of Strains/Varieties I can shoot your way on WEDNESDAY. Nice Project, Best Successful Wishes extended, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Nice to see you back!
Hope all is well.
But I believe the Aurora Borealis might have been from @repins12 maybe through Corey then gifted by me…:thinking::woman_shrugging:

You always seem to fill your rooms. Niice!!
I’ll be watching …:eyes::v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Very cool bud! Message incoming!

1 Like

That actually sounds about right! I get those two confused sometimes cuz they seem to be hand in hand on the projects and distribution. Either way I’m glad I got some to take off that pack was rough with mostly immature beans but hey 2 outta 20 is better than none and can hopefully make some awesome crosses now!

Hopefully I can put on a show worth watching :wink:
And as always u know I’ll be getting u some too if ur into autos :wink:

7 Likes

I might have a few to offer. DM if you’re in need of a few more.

3 Likes

They may be from the ones I sent CADMAN for the auto fem giveaway he organized and distributed for me. (Thanks again CADMAN!! :pray:)

Looking great in here @AzSeaindooin420 :grinning: I can’t wait to see you fill up that room!

5 Likes

Geez, Aurora sounding like she’s a whore making the rounds :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: good thing we stopped passing her around and threw that dirty girl in some dirt :joy::rofl:
Thank you @Oldtimerunderground for getting those out to the community and thank you @CADMAN helping with the giveaways :smile:

5 Likes

:joy: too funny.

What it feels like trying to track down the source of seeds sometimes

16 Likes

Ain’t that the truth, I forget to note it sometimes and making my posts I’m spending like an hour searching the strain names on here trying to remember where they came from lol never did figure out who I got knows candy from 🤷

4 Likes

have heard that “Blackstrap” has “Amvil” genetics and is a F-7 which is very good for auto’s (1lb in a 15 gallon). have heard that Night Owl’s “Blue Microverse” are F-5’s (heavy yielders 6-7oz’s 5 gallon) and "Bubba Trouble (F-4) by Magic Strains is also a heavy yielder. has anyone ever heard of Heirloom or Landrance strains auto plants ? (malwi auto //panama auto ?) Ethos has some interesting auto’s — wonder if “auto’s” are in the futrue for In House Genetics ?

6 Likes

:thinking: I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone grow that one, but here’s the seedfinder link for some info

2 Likes

That must be synthetic salts grow methods, if I’m getting close to an oz on an auto I feel like I did good but I’m organic soil methods and my autos get 3 gallon, I’ve done runs of 3,5,7 and 10 gallon when I first started checking em out but didn’t see much benefit for anything past 3 gallon side by side, even pulling the root ball at the end of the grow the 3 gallon filled just right but the 5 gallon still had room it could have covered 🤷

Any landrace can be bred to become an auto, just a matter of breeding in the ruderalis and chasing the ruderalis genetics for 4 generations till all that’s left is the recessive gene in the pool, not surprised they are appearing, someone out there was bound to have an interest in taking a great thing and making it an auto

What I think is interesting is the abc and freakshow crosses ppl are attempting cuz the abc is extremely recessive and hard to chase down the traits into a cross even several generations down, that’s why abc hasn’t become mainstream stealthy crosses like has been done with autos, much harder work to accomplish

3 Likes

Hmmm that might actually answer it, might have been possible they sent me an extra strain when they did the ogre berry giveaway 🤷

1 Like

Actually had the twenty20 2022 seed catalog still kicking around

Interesting smell description “burnt rubber, black licorice and odd garlic” lol

5 Likes

If any interest you I’d love to be involved. :grin: @AzSeaindooin420
10x spotted lime reg auto
8x Durban Blues (Blue Dream x Durban Sunrise)fem auto
10x IceCream Morning (Gelato x Durban Sunrise) fem auto
Lucifer big buddy auto
6x Loki og auto reg
7x blackberry zkittles/glue gelato (maybe auto)

5x grape dosi breath x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries

8xStrawberry nuggets/forum stomper x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries reg

2xGorilla glue fem
3x glue gelato fem
2xGirlscout cookies fem
1x Afghan kush auto
4x (DG/3BOG)CDLC/BLACKSTRAP AUTO FEM

5 Likes

Well unfortunately me and Durban don’t get along and allergic to that strain, learned that one trimming one year getting flared up like the room was full of cats but def got some interest in running some others! I’ll message ya!

1 Like

If you need some more seeds, let me know. I also have quite a few of these feminized White Widow auto crosses that I made

Probably still have a few of the feminized Juicy Pussy auto crosses as well :v:t4:

35 Likes

how many plants to fill up a bag of seeds???

2 Likes

Holiday Greetings, Bro!!! What would it take to beg a few of those “Lovelies” there? That’s some kinda Stash, indeed. As ever, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Quite an undertaking here. Your plants always look great, and you grow a lot of them.

When you say “the abc is extremely recessive” are you talking about the leaf type? In my experience, it’s just a simple recessive. It only requires homozygosity at that allele, just like an auto. What seems to be a bigger issue is that when you have that, the plants also seem to have the bushy growth type with limited sized colas. Again, this is just my limited experience because I have not gone past 3rd generation with any of my ABC crosses yet. It’s a slow process, but I’ll continue as long as I can.

Apologies if I misunderstood what you were saying. I know your growing experience is well beyond mine, and I’m just posting my observations up to now, which I know are incomplete.

4 Likes