Fem Autoflower breeding project by azseaindooin420

Alrighty ladies and gents, I’m up to no good again

So here’s the game plan, popping as many auto seeds as I can and have laying around as an attempt to fill these indoor rooms one last time before I move

Strains up and running are:
Blueberry from @Alaskagrown
Amnesia Haze from Stewart @https://www.elevatedbotanist.com/
Aurora borealis from @repins12 or Corey gifted by @Bobgrows
Dosi walker trade from @bassman5420
Dosi kush trade from @bassman5420
Crazy 8’s monkeyfruit trade from @bassman5420
Matanuska trade from @bassman5420
Stink ape from @BasementBeans
Black strap from @hollyho
Top gun trade from @bassman5420
Ogre berry f4 from @twenty20
3bears og x mango smile from @estab87
Og Kush x mandarine trade from @bassman5420
Auto maria II trade from @bassman5420
Grizzly grapes x creme de la chem from @BasementBeans
Cinderevil from @DefNSmokn
Knows candy from twenty20
Creme de la chem from I think @BasementBeans
Black cream from @Bobgrows
Double grape from @Bobgrows
Twizzlers from @Bobgrows
Glue gelato from @Kasper0909
Girl scout cookie from @Kasper0909
Alien vs triangle from @breadwinner
Gorilla glue from @Kasper0909
(Dg x 3bog) x cdlc) x blackstrap from @Kasper0909 from run by @hollyho

What didn’t come up
Strawberry nuggets x Skywalker from @estab87
Iivers bx1 x zams smile from @estab87
Fog dog from @hashstash

The project goal is to take the creme de la chems and reverse em with STS and open pollenate all of em for a room full of fem seeds of cdlc crosses

Organic soil grow in 3 gallon that is recycled and has not been reamended and will do a total of 3 feedings, veg tea at 2 weeks, flower tea at 5 weeks and finishing tea at 8 weeks and harvest at 11 or 12 weeks

Lighting being used is
Bloom plus bp-1000 quantum board(90w)
(2) bloomspect b600 (132w each)
(2) viparspectra vb1000 quantum board(100w each)
Bloomspect b1000( 180w)
Philzon ph-d6 (100w)

Total wattage at the wall 834

62 Likes

Moving are yah? Pretty cool project you got going! :eyes:

2 Likes

Top gun, from atlas?

11 Likes

I have three fem alien v triangle if you think that’d help? I popped one yesterday, but it came with four, lol

I’m a sucker for cdlc autos haha

19 Likes

Ya, gotta be out this place march 31st, think I found a spot with a fully fenced acre for 900 a month though

8 Likes

I’d assume, I got em in a trade from @bassman5420
That plant looks pretty damn awesome!

2 Likes

Hell ya id love to put those babies to work! Colors look awesome on it! Nice and frosty and chunky too!
Send it! Haha
I’ll def hook ya up, cdlc crosses have been my favs on autos too, consistently chunky with a decent potency for an auto

3 Likes

The plant pics are from a Skywalker x cdlc

Here’s the triangle v alien. broke the surface yesterday morning.

I would be happy to send the other three hamburgers out tomorrow for a different hamburger next Tuesday. (Said like j wellington wimpy from popeye)

10 Likes

PM “Personals”, got a couple of Strains/Varieties I can shoot your way on WEDNESDAY. Nice Project, Best Successful Wishes extended, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Nice to see you back!
Hope all is well.
But I believe the Aurora Borealis might have been from @repins12 maybe through Corey then gifted by me…:thinking::woman_shrugging:

You always seem to fill your rooms. Niice!!
I’ll be watching …:eyes::v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Very cool bud! Message incoming!

1 Like

That actually sounds about right! I get those two confused sometimes cuz they seem to be hand in hand on the projects and distribution. Either way I’m glad I got some to take off that pack was rough with mostly immature beans but hey 2 outta 20 is better than none and can hopefully make some awesome crosses now!

Hopefully I can put on a show worth watching :wink:
And as always u know I’ll be getting u some too if ur into autos :wink:

7 Likes

I might have a few to offer. DM if you’re in need of a few more.

3 Likes

They may be from the ones I sent CADMAN for the auto fem giveaway he organized and distributed for me. (Thanks again CADMAN!! :pray:)

Looking great in here @AzSeaindooin420 :grinning: I can’t wait to see you fill up that room!

5 Likes

Geez, Aurora sounding like she’s a whore making the rounds :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: good thing we stopped passing her around and threw that dirty girl in some dirt :joy::rofl:
Thank you @Oldtimerunderground for getting those out to the community and thank you @CADMAN helping with the giveaways :smile:

5 Likes

:joy: too funny.

What it feels like trying to track down the source of seeds sometimes

16 Likes

Ain’t that the truth, I forget to note it sometimes and making my posts I’m spending like an hour searching the strain names on here trying to remember where they came from lol never did figure out who I got knows candy from 🤷

4 Likes

have heard that “Blackstrap” has “Amvil” genetics and is a F-7 which is very good for auto’s (1lb in a 15 gallon). have heard that Night Owl’s “Blue Microverse” are F-5’s (heavy yielders 6-7oz’s 5 gallon) and "Bubba Trouble (F-4) by Magic Strains is also a heavy yielder. has anyone ever heard of Heirloom or Landrance strains auto plants ? (malwi auto //panama auto ?) Ethos has some interesting auto’s — wonder if “auto’s” are in the futrue for In House Genetics ?

6 Likes

:thinking: I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone grow that one, but here’s the seedfinder link for some info

2 Likes

That must be synthetic salts grow methods, if I’m getting close to an oz on an auto I feel like I did good but I’m organic soil methods and my autos get 3 gallon, I’ve done runs of 3,5,7 and 10 gallon when I first started checking em out but didn’t see much benefit for anything past 3 gallon side by side, even pulling the root ball at the end of the grow the 3 gallon filled just right but the 5 gallon still had room it could have covered 🤷

Any landrace can be bred to become an auto, just a matter of breeding in the ruderalis and chasing the ruderalis genetics for 4 generations till all that’s left is the recessive gene in the pool, not surprised they are appearing, someone out there was bound to have an interest in taking a great thing and making it an auto

What I think is interesting is the abc and freakshow crosses ppl are attempting cuz the abc is extremely recessive and hard to chase down the traits into a cross even several generations down, that’s why abc hasn’t become mainstream stealthy crosses like has been done with autos, much harder work to accomplish

3 Likes