Fem Autoflower breeding project by azseaindooin420

Hmmm that might actually answer it, might have been possible they sent me an extra strain when they did the ogre berry giveaway 🤷

1 Like

Actually had the twenty20 2022 seed catalog still kicking around

Interesting smell description “burnt rubber, black licorice and odd garlic” lol

5 Likes

If any interest you I’d love to be involved. :grin: @AzSeaindooin420
10x spotted lime reg auto
8x Durban Blues (Blue Dream x Durban Sunrise)fem auto
10x IceCream Morning (Gelato x Durban Sunrise) fem auto
Lucifer big buddy auto
6x Loki og auto reg
7x blackberry zkittles/glue gelato (maybe auto)

5x grape dosi breath x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries

8xStrawberry nuggets/forum stomper x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries reg

2xGorilla glue fem
3x glue gelato fem
2xGirlscout cookies fem
1x Afghan kush auto
4x (DG/3BOG)CDLC/BLACKSTRAP AUTO FEM

5 Likes

Well unfortunately me and Durban don’t get along and allergic to that strain, learned that one trimming one year getting flared up like the room was full of cats but def got some interest in running some others! I’ll message ya!

1 Like

If you need some more seeds, let me know. I also have quite a few of these feminized White Widow auto crosses that I made

Probably still have a few of the feminized Juicy Pussy auto crosses as well :v:t4:

35 Likes

how many plants to fill up a bag of seeds???

2 Likes

Holiday Greetings, Bro!!! What would it take to beg a few of those “Lovelies” there? That’s some kinda Stash, indeed. As ever, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Quite an undertaking here. Your plants always look great, and you grow a lot of them.

When you say “the abc is extremely recessive” are you talking about the leaf type? In my experience, it’s just a simple recessive. It only requires homozygosity at that allele, just like an auto. What seems to be a bigger issue is that when you have that, the plants also seem to have the bushy growth type with limited sized colas. Again, this is just my limited experience because I have not gone past 3rd generation with any of my ABC crosses yet. It’s a slow process, but I’ll continue as long as I can.

Apologies if I misunderstood what you were saying. I know your growing experience is well beyond mine, and I’m just posting my observations up to now, which I know are incomplete.

4 Likes

I highly recommend those White widow crosses @repins12 made,I Ve grown 7 or little more and ALL of Them had 100% germination and were STRONG plants that didn’t catch budrot even though in bad RH conditions and with infected plants besides her.They have very low EC requirements in my tent and also outdoor.
Those crosses also proved FIRE outdoor with Just compost teas given 3 times in 2 months,Total of 70grams trimmed wonderfully smelling Buds.I suggest those crosses to anyone
I Indeed am going to reverse One and keep preservating them

8 Likes

Blueberry, Black strap and grizzly grape CDLC crosses sound amazing! Can’t wait to watch your grow.

2 Likes

Well when it comes to stuff like autos, autos aren’t typically a potent plant when u look at low Ryder 12-14% and the ruderalis gene so we cross it with a photo and work the line long enough to represent the photo parent for flavors and potency while taking on the Autoflower trait which can be accomplished in bout 4 generations. Now try to do similar with abc to get abc leafs with the high potency of a photo and flavor expressions of the photo while still maintaining the appearance of an abc and u have a harder mission to accomplish that’s gonna take way more time than 4 generations to pull off if u can even accomplish a 20%+" _______ bastard". I’d love to grow those plants and would be all about a greenhouse full of bastard mixes but I also like good weed and no one has accomplished bastard crosses with high 20’s and isn’t the typical breeding project to bite down on.

9 Likes

Will be following along cause you know autos lol.

8 Likes

I’ve got a cross that I made with the ABC and the Drunken Bastard. I got the ABC’s from Tommy McCain’s seed run. Drunken Bastard came from 7 east. I called this cross Sobriety Check Point. ABC 5-7% THC. Drunken Bastard boasts 20 + THC

I’m working on my fourth or fifth generation of open pollination with them. The mutant leave formation has stayed true through each generation. My idea was a mid-grade that people in apartment complexes could grow on their balconies. I think I’m getting there. Got right high off a couple of cones that I packed this fall. Here’s a few pictures of last years plants

Sorry, didn’t mean to clog up your journal. I also did several Freakshow crosses but haven’t had much chance to work em.
This is one of my Arachnid Pie fem autos that I grew out

Have a great day. Y’all Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

22 Likes

Great information !!!

2 Likes

Here is a pic of the one blackstrap auto I popped outta that pack I sent you. About 2 weeks into flower I believe maybe 3. You’ll notice it has the 3 nodes whatever that’s called.

Also I believe these were originally from @hollyho

9 Likes

This is going to be a epic grove!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

did you get the 20Twenty book from Great Lakes? they were offering a prom of 2 choices of seeds (fems/autos)+ magazine for $20.00 if I remember right - one can get the publication off ETSY for $6.00 - they carry a lot of that breeders stuff FYI ( the publication is worth the price !)

No, I got it directly from twenty20 winning seeds from the ogre berry f4 giveaway

2 Likes

Congrats !! got mine on a seed promo (2) Auto or Fem Photo + Mag for $20.00 if remember right

1 Like

Things are moving along nicely

11 Likes