Firecutz - Canadian Clone Consulting

Damn. Wish I was in Canada lol. Really great prices my friend.

4 Likes

That’s how you should do business @Neb :pray::fire::v::pray::fire::heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Looks great man!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Hey everyone, just an FYI, the clones have already reached my home according to tracking just so folks realize how fast they got to me. Will update some pics when I get home. Thanks @Neb , could not ask for better service bud.

14 Likes

Nice one! What did you get?…never mind, just seen it above.

3 Likes

The plant blister packaging was a bit on the small side for those clones but I squeezed them in there for you. I’m sure they will arrive nice and healthy and if not I’ll certainly make it right! Excited to see how those ones do outside with our climate.

4 Likes

Will let you know. Just grabbed 2 bags of happy frog American version for them. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

You have to try the KIS mix from Black Swallow Living Soils, it will blow your mind… :+1:

It’s worth the drive to Brantford:smile:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Ok all you clone lovers, got home to find my Firecutz order from @Neb waiting for me. Now remember he only opened this thread on Monday so how can you not be impressed. This is what I found.

Now I don’t know about you but those are some healthy looking roots as far as I am concerned. Packaging was great, roots were well wrapped and damp in paper towel, darn things also smell great. There is even a plant stake in each baggie with the strain written on it to pop into each pot. Now I have no affiliation with @Neb and have never taken in clones before so I was not sure what to expect but I tell you this, I don’t know how I could have been made any happier. Thanks so much @Neb and thanks to you @LemonadeJoe for brining on what I can only call a real quality sponsor.

21 Likes

I may have to check that out down the road. This is the first soil I have ever purchased for my growing, I am a coco guy. That’s why I went with some tried and true stuff with good reviews. I was going to go Ocean Forest but heard it can be a little hot for clones and seeds. Who knows, may become a soil guy one day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They are really nice guys I dropped by the shop to pick up some Gypsum last month.

5 Likes

Glad they made it there nice and healthy! I’m curious what people think about the clones being shipped like that with bare roots wrapped in a paper towel! I think that way it gives people more freedom to put there clones directly into whatever medium they would like.(Other than rockwool?)

8 Likes

I would think it would be better for those doing things like DWC. Can’t see those folks wanting a rockwell cube. I was expecting them in rockwell but honestly am happier they came they way they did. Going to throw them in pots and into a tent on low 18 hour light until Sat when I take them up north. Than it’s planting time :slight_smile: I am excited to see what happens, lol.

4 Likes

maybe offer both as an option with rockwool and without ? i personally wouldnt mind either way. @DougDawson were you able to smell them through the box ? i wonder if that might be a problem for some. roots look amazing though @neb !

5 Likes

No, not till I opened that bubble envelope.

4 Likes

I’m 1 step ahead of you there and already offer that option on the product pages. Only thing is I won’t have stuff rooted in rockwool ready to go unless I see a high demand for it until then ill be rooting in rockwool as a order for it is made.

6 Likes

This is great stuff right here @DougDawson
@Neb I’ll let all my local buddy’s know about your website., since im in Ont as well…
I love seeing success!

5 Likes

I appreciate the support! I hope everyone has a good May 24 weekend :partying_face:

2 Likes

This is so epic. Need a US branch of Firecutz lol! Good work bud :pray:

5 Likes

Just to update I planted those clones the other day but am not brining them to the lake just yet, they look too sad for me to want to put them in the ground. Figure to keep them in a tent for a bit and let them get stronger before I plant them. They all had great roots so should not take long for them to come around.

16 Likes