Firecutz - Canadian Clone Consulting

just a little plant shock few days and those girls are gonna be praying to the sungods and getting ready to produce some fire. if you have any superthirve give a little foiler feed

3 Likes

I donā€™t have any but I am sure they will be fine. I just figure I will let them gain some strength before I put them out. Had my third tent set up anyway for pollen drying so might as well give them the best shot at life I can.

3 Likes

100% they will be fine under your green thumb :grin:

3 Likes

Can you source one of the chem cuts, asking for a friend :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am glad I waited to plant these outdoors. The Meatbreath is starting to perk up nicely. The Triangle Kush has a couple crispy leaves and still drooping but they are showing some signs of perking up so should be fine with a little TLC.

13 Likes

Bag em, Doug

Put a big freezer bag on each of them, theyā€™ll perk up overnight. Itā€™s the rh bro.

5 Likes

They look like they are starting to come around

2 Likes

I can toss a humidifier in there.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure theyā€™d love itā€¦

While they build roots :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

They had decent roots to start and RH is at 55%, what do you figure I should crank it up to @Mithridate ?

2 Likes

Scanners on maximum

2 Likes

Truth is, it isnā€™t really the rh, itā€™s that the roots arenā€™t used to the coco/dirt and they donā€™t drink like they should. Broscience, idk.

I get noodle cuts, I bag.

3 Likes

Well I cranked the RH up to 70% anyway. If the other 2 donā€™t perk up in another day I will grab some Freezer Bags to throw over the 2. Truth be told itā€™s the first time I have let clones in my house and also the first time I have planted in dirt, lol.

5 Likes

All good, the cuts you received were mighty warriors lol

3 Likes

They did have super nice roots. I assumed they would take a few days to acclimatize to the new soil. Even the Triangle Kush, which are the 2 that have not perked up much, are still perking up some. One of the leaves is crispy but I figure itā€™s collateral damage :rofl:

4 Likes

Damn! Glad I know about this, Iā€™ll definitely be snagging some stuff.

2 Likes

The Garlic Chem and Snowdust came from a legal LP Apollogreen. https://www.cannetics.pro/ I think this is who bred the Garlic Chem/Snowdust/Legendary Larry

4 Likes

I wish I could give you more advice on the soil transplant!! Iā€™ve experienced minimal to no transplant shock moving the clones into coco. Iā€™ll be doing some experimenting this summer to try and figure out the best ways to move clones around with the least amount of stress.

2 Likes

Donā€™t sweat it bud. They will recover fine. The Meatbreath are doing better than the Triangle Kush but both are perking up. I am a coco guy as well so this is the first time I have stuck a plant in soil. I got faith, they were strong so I am sure they will bounce back soon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ya as soon as the roots get comfy they will bounce back. Probably just a little shocked still

2 Likes