First giveaway, Auto Maria 2 (closed)

1 more spot left!

2 Likes

Sorry brother :disappointed: I did want that. But realized I should be greedy. So Iā€™ll pass. Someone else should rightfully get them instead. Thanks brother

2 Likes

All good @CADMAN. I got plenty to go around I can still do 2 more people if I get more interest from us northerners I have lots of auto seeds. As thatā€™s what I mainly use to grow. I have recently switched to mainly growing photo type and am wanting to focus in growing landraces, Kind of like starting all over again.

Which means I donā€™t have much use for my auto seeds. I keep hearing a certain individual say make seeds and share them, so I made them now I want to share them. Seeds are meant to be grown. If your gonna grow them brother, I want you to have some.

2 Likes

It had been decided!

2 spots left!!!

I know itā€™s a cold one out there today. All you Canadians need to go take a break, warm up, log into og and get some free seeds :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I want that!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

But you see im not Canadian :broken_heart::sob:

4 Likes

Can I put my hand up for a buddy that doesnā€™t frequent the net and is a new grower .

Heā€™s got started in growing and wants to stick with autos for simplicity. Iā€™ve got lots of photo seed which Iā€™d made the mistake of giving him a few of course he now has a mix of autos and the photo plants Iā€™d gave him and doesnā€™t understand why there not flowering like the others . Lol
Long story short it would make my task at helping him easier . Thanks

5 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior sounds great man. Always an added benefit to help a new grower out. This was the first Auto I grew when I first started autos itā€™s a bit easier then many others and have still got decent yeilds when the odds were against me.

Send me your Addy or his Addy whichever you prefer.

3 Likes

1 spot still available.

2 Likes

Now thatā€™s what a call a good friend.

4 Likes

Nm not a canads

1 Like

Well unless another Cnd member steps up in the next day, iā€™ll put my hand up :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting these out today so your in @Mr.Sparkle pm me your Addy.

Apparently we need more Canadians on this site. Hard time giving away seeds! Who would have thought haha

7 Likes

Or send them to Europe. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hopefully in the future I will also send some packages across the pond. All in due time.

2 Likes

I WANT THAT

Always down for a giveaway! Thanks Chronickyle!

1 Like

Oh damn. Iā€™m not in Canada! Read better damnit! Lol

1 Like

I want that!! Sounds like it could be a good run.

1 Like

This is one Canadian that is happy about your giveaway so thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All closed for now. I have 4 people but donā€™t worry there will be more seeds of these available as well as a cross with it and others. This was just the beginning folks.

4 Likes

OMG I WANT THAT, I WANT THAT!!!

Auto fems!!!

2 Likes