First giveaway, Auto Maria 2 (closed)

Hello Overgrow :nerd_face:

I am going to host my first giveaway, hopefully of many as I get more established.

This first give away is for Canadian addresses only. In the future I will also include the USA but I have never shipped to the USA before so let’s start this easy.

The seeds I will be giving away today are automaria 2 Auto Fem seeds that I made from a pack from paradise seeds. I made these seeds a number of years ago now but they have been stored properly and I did a germination test last month and got 100 % germ on a small sample size. Automaria 2 is a nice sativa that finishes at about 8 - 10 weeks from seed depending which phenotype you get. Their is 2 main phenos a shorter 8 week version that yeilds about 2 ounces and a 10 week taller version that yields about 3 ounces. Both yeild the same quality flower which is very nice and gives you a lot of energy, great for cutting through a burnout and for me it helps with headaches, but not migraines.

There will be 3 winners (10 seeds each) and I will pay the shipping.

Simply in the comments tell me “I WANT THAT” to qualify.

Overgrow The World

Happy Growing :rose: :fire:
Chronickyle

37 Likes

Nice gesture!

7 Likes

wanted to like your post, out of likes will try to remember.

But the main deal is this is awesome of you to do also in the states.

11 Likes

Much respect for sharing, helping to overgrow the planet! USA here so I’ll wait till next time! Keep up the good work and good works!

10 Likes

I want that, lol. But I’m in the states

4 Likes

Hey bud, this is a really nice gesture and like you I am in Ontario, Canada so I would say “I want that”. Thanks for the opportunity. On a separate note you say you stored the seeds properly, how do you store your seeds? I like to hear about different methods.

2 Likes

Good opportunity for our neighbors to the north. Very nice of you .

5 Likes

Very nice pay it forward

Peace out and stay safe

3 Likes

Awesome! :slight_smile: @DougDawson pm your safy addy and I will get those off too you tommorow.

Once my seeds are fully dry I put them in seed vials or pill bottles depending on how many there are, which are then in put in mylar bags, which is then stored in the fridge. This method is what my father taught to me and we have had seeds that are well over 10 years old that still germinate nearly perfect. For my vegteble seeds I just keep them in the paper bags they ship in seperated into large envelopes for columns and then stored in a plastic container and those seeds also seem to germinate just as well. Used lettuce this year from seeds I saved in 2015 and still had nearly perfect germination. Most people say lettuce seeds only last 2-3 years. The fridge is the key.

5 Likes

2 more spots left, thanks everyone for the kind words :slight_smile: much appreciated. I have been humbled by the OG community, I’m still new here but feel like I have found a home. Love what this community is all about so I want to be more involved in the community so this is just one of the ways I am going to start doing that.

2 Likes

you seem to be the embodiment of OG! your making it happen!

4 Likes

This is amazing, thanks very much. I also store my seeds in the fridge. I have sent you a PM with address. Thanks again, happy growing.

2 Likes

Overgrow the canucks! frech|nullxnull, on the other side of the pond but thanks for sharing anyway … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I need to order seeds from your neck of the woods @George hope customs doesnt grab them

2 Likes

You can send them here and I will send them to you “stealth” with corrugated plastic and bubble envelopes, already done before … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

that would be awesome, if your good with it, I wouldnt want you in trouble though. but when there backin stock i may pm you! thanks!

3 Likes

No trouble at all, here you can buy seeds but not grow them icon_e_confused|nullxnull, just PM me when you wish … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

outa likes but thank you I will Ripper is out of what i want right now, and will most likely use a seed seller as i want some paradise as well and thats not from there.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind offer. I think someone will be happy to run these ,)

2 Likes

@CADMAN you want that? You got that :nerd_face: pm me your safe Addy and I will get those off to you tommorow.

2 Likes