Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

All those “strains” are just phenos that the mother’s came from and are now 3-4th generation Dark Devils that I just call Dark Sparks currently, also that was the reason I was saying just mix them and pick the good plants

1 Like

Quick shot of the garden. I’ve been using the net with the NL for sure. It’s kicking Just a wide shot. Couple of branches flopped n tucked. Looks like a bunch of good bud sites. Crunchy nugs baby…yeeeaaah!

Running F.F. Trio (1/2 strength)until I flip in line with the cup challange. Then Tiger Bloom. Also I took the lid off the GG auto and stuck it in a planter. Hopefully the roots may hook up in that pot and get larger…last one. Later y’all.

8 Likes

I like the idea of having fem autos. So if I spray with the sts solution I’ll get fem seeds back?

on another note this plant turned out to be a different one. I thought. It was a gg auto and a 3 pack of purple Mazar Auto. I already see the purple. Which sucks because it was a one shot deal.

You should be able to see purplish calyxs already.

Purple Mazar Auto. Kalashnikov Seeds.
@26 ish days…
Check back…if I can get sts in time for the last of these 2 seeds I’ll make some for us…lets collaborate. This is the finished product supposedly. I’m running hid and led but it’s in a small pot. We shall see…

4 Likes

Get this bad boy tweaked upright can probably get to all those around under here real nice with y’all think? Mr. Petty came through and blessed me but I got to dig in there and fix one of the drivers attached to one of the lights I’m pretty sure if I go through it and figure out what’s wrong I’ll make sure it’s all straightened out. One of the lights is flickering not getting full power i e. Definitely going to have some nice auto all those under there 24/7 light. Can’t wait to get a Sparkles and maybe a couple of Reiko’s up under this bad boy!

Anybody know what would cause one of the bulbs to Flicker and not completely fire up I switched it around and tried it on different drivers all the other lights work on every driver it’s just that bulb flickers and doesn’t fully power up. Any tinkerers? Any info? Thank you

1 Like

This Northern Lights plant is literally reaching for this led I got the high pressure sodium right next to it and I’m thinking about putting this cob in there with it I think that would be too much. What do you think @toastyjakes? Does it look like I’m doing alright? Just put them on 12/12 and let her go? I’ll have to have y’all help me a little bit as I’m not too keen on when to but them but we’ll get there.

I think we’re three days away from flipping? I’m going to flip my tent anyway as they take up half of the 7-foot anyway with a scrog net they’re growing through it I’m talking branches everywhere I pulled two pounds of leaves off last night alone…Tips for weight please.

I’m a 12 gauge kinda guy I’m pretty much just like cock it back and let it go! @ReikoX. Your right I have enough light in the tent. I’m flipping tues?

Plants…

Purp Mazar Auto update…

She’s in flower stretch…nice…

2 Likes

You have more than enough light, focus on other environmental factors like air flow, temperature, humidity.

4 Likes

What’s up everybody? Hope everyone is staying cool. It’s been in the 90s here…shit! I’m putting a few pics up. My tent was flipped to 12/12. It took everything in me not to bow out of the cup challenge. Way to much grennerey in there. I’m yanking handfuls of leaves. They spit em right back.

Some of the leaves are hooking back towards the lights. The lights are probably a foot away. Airflow is beautiful. Ph stays at 6. Maybe fluctuates a % when I feel like poop. Have a good one. -J

Purple Mazar Auto day 30ish. Gotta check.

sorry about the finger in the shot. I was trying to cover some of the light from Messing the shot totally up. I popped a couple Dark Spark seeds and put them right in a gallon pots. I can’t wait to check those out appreciate that mr. Sparks

4 Likes

Twisty leaves are usually a sign of pH issues, or pests… hows the color? Looks a bit splotchy (again pH issues).

3 Likes

The color is nice I have to get some cleaned up shots because I have an LED overcasting hid so I apologize about the shity pics I had one other plant that had a couple leaves that did like a back hook. But it was just one they seem okay. I pretty much stay in the range of about 5.9 to 6.2 for real.

I tend to do too much sometimes. Since it being my first real indoor shot I’m trying to just noticed some variations like you said definitely keep an eye on the pH. I’m going to have to get some cleaned up shots maybe I’ll just put a fluorescent to take shots from now on. That’s probably be better for helping with diagnosing issues. I appreciate the help brother. These Autos are really surprising me man.

I’m using Bloom city up and down and some calmag my friend hook me up with. And some Fox Farms I might have over fertilized while vegging slightly maybe that caused the mutation?

2 Likes

If you’re talking that split tip leaf that is genetic.

7 Likes

Off of one of my cup challenge solos. W TF?

2 Likes

What seems to be the issue? Looks normal to me

Not sure it looks like a little man climbed up in there with some super glue. I only noticed it on the Maui Sunshine is that I got but then again I haven’t been staring at plans for 15 years so. I have to shuffle These cups every night watering three times and then do my taller plants and I was just pulling them out noticed that I was like it looks like clear silicone. :blush:

1 Like

That’s just a healthy node, its expanding to support happy growth from each side.

and that pic doesn’t focus on it so is probably confusing people

1 Like

Oops yeah. My camera sucks on the phone. I shake like a leaf haha. Now that I’m looking at larger plants it’s solid green now. It looked like 2 perfect dew drops. It’s also right under cut leafs. Probably has nothing to do with it. Thanks senor sparkle. Darks sparks popping as we speak :grinning:

Soaked 2 of @Mr.Sparkle D’S. 1 germed. I didn’t get th other to pop. I got 4 1 gal pots ready to go.ets see what’s up. Paper towel to final pot. Do the seed germination dance.:wink: y’all have a good one. Later.
-J

1 Like

Really quick. This is bag seed plant #1. Female sexed. It’s very early flowering. I though I was seeing nuts, but upon closer inspection. Pistils are coming out of them.

I think I’m just studying them too much. Either way the tents packed im looking for one to act stupid. My auto is fine and chugging along. We’ll see. Later y’all.
-J
The culprit. Sorry this is the best I can zoom.

Further looking on plant#2 same strain Shows single calyxs with pistils at node points. I’m probably doing too much as usual. Will take a look a couple weeks into 12/12. We should know for sure.

2 Likes

There is still original Bogglegum out there @BogSeeds is still here too from time to time.

I’ve got Sweet Tooth #4 running, from what I understand Breeder Steve gave his blessing to FDM to continue messing with it and I just had to try it because I could never afford it back in the day.

I’ve got a grow log running with the ST#4 and a menthol strain from MzJill. You’ll have to check it out.

fr0g_D’s Grow Diary - Brian Berry Mountain Menthol (MzJill) Sweet Tooth #4 (FDM)

Congrats on kickin the shit AND for finding OG!

fr0g_D

1 Like

I absolutely will check it out. ST#4? Damn. When I was a kid I remember bow frosty his stuff was. I wanted Boggle gum and ST5. I think it was. I’d give anything to be able to go back and preserve some beans. I remember sticking your cash in an envelope…heavens stairway. Dutch Passion… BB4. Its crazy now im lkke wtf is larry bird lol…Ima get some cali-o. I here it’s a skunk cut.

I appreciate the kind words. I’ll bookmark your stuff :metal: Later.
-J

1 Like