Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

4’ tent pole next to it

9 Likes

That thing is wayyy bigger than it looks in the other pictures.

5 Likes

I’m cut off some of the unknown bag seed. It got hit unfortunately by a plant that went hermie. I couldn’t scrap 2 months of work and nothing is being sold so rh is first run was like a dry run. The NL might hit a lb. In a 10 val pot by itself it would be a monster. Colas are already ad big as my forearm. Here’s a hodgepodge of the auto stash spot and the buds I trimmed and hung. It’s been a long time. The bag seed is so dense and sticky it’s insane. Maybe let the rest go another week.

Bag seed small cola

Nudn

This is the plant that suffered terrible heat scorch. The bottom buds are still white n clear so it’s got time but I’m not gonna let these burnt tips go much longer. Tiny…ih well it looks frosty

Reikos, Sparkles, oldschool,hashtree. Gorgeous gifts. They’re getting me paranoid. W tf am I gonna do with them?

The Auto from being hidden it’s whole life looks gorgeous but the light intensity and half a 2l planter. Made some loose purple buds. They’re soft n curing. Hopefully the chlorophyll smell leaves. It happens when you have leafy buds. I’ll keep curing and see.

6 Likes

Let’s not count our chickens before they hatch. :wink:

7 Likes

Somebody told me I wouldn’t get a pound off a plant indoor or let alone out of a 4x4. Funny as shit.
This is another third off just my bag seed.

Let’s see a couple smaller.Nl colas. I love this shit.

One more. I feel stupid for even worrying about what people think I’ll just post pics. Have a good one.

12 Likes

I’m just messing. It’s my first indoor in a long time. Just excited. Weights for me don’t matter. I’m just smoking personal. How do you get the hey smell away curing?!?!

2 Likes

By curing them for longer so the chlorophyll dissapears out of the sugar leaves.

1 Like

I was worried. I had a looser plant. My auto. I hung dry until slightly crispy. I give the jars a shake and a few minute burp. I got a few ounces just laying. I’ll bag dry and cure. I did it behind my ol man’s back. Tips from the Advanced growers helps me tie it all together. Any recommendations on a 14" squared and tall trellis. Or one that 3’l, 2’w, 1’h. Something in a pinch?

I tried making one yesterday from bamboo stakes n twine. I almost trashed everything around me when I wasted 4hrs. I’m running to the depot today. Think box any eyehooks like Reiko suggested would work?

How you feeling bro. Hope your good.

1 Like

@oleskool830. How your feeling bud? Here’s a Chemdog baby. Hopefully it’s a girl of course. If not. I’ll grab some pollen to hit a Chem female. Beautiful structure. I love having a lillte space to mess with autos. My buds cobs are heavy on the red. I bet these autos are gonna smash under this light. Have a good one. I always mean to come by the shed but the plant reminds me your kick in shit still lol. :call_me_hand:My dude.

Gem from @oleskool830. Chemdog!

3 Likes

While I’m at it heres the lopro cubby hole. Someone who knows about qb’s, sols, strips, cobs, pm me I need someone who has a minute to walk me through a few things. Just a lighting question about small space growing. Thanks for coming through everybody. Y’all have a good one. Be safe.
-J

I have 2 NL clones, a baby Chem, a cutting from a super frosty pheno I found in the solo comp from my buddies strain. It’s frost is blizzard status. Bag seed cutting mutants. One dd green auto, DD, Red Poison, and and out of control DFAM. Lol I’m a pot cutting hoarder now. I got NL’s clones I need to get homes for. Rambling.:blush:.

Good, bad, and here’s the ugly as shit hehe. I’ll keep it funky. I have some twisted mutant plants. I won’t throw them out because they remind me of me. Great potential waiting to break free.

Anyone wanna try a cutting swap. I’ll cut some more NL clones. Just tossing that out. A person who knows what they’re doing can get A LOT of premo off this strain. I bore easily.:grin:

3 Likes

Come grab a NL clone. I know you might not like it. Without me saying you know. This strain will help you recoup losses. How many tents and what dimensions are? Pm me if you wanna keep wanna real talk. I pomise you may not like NL, but dude if you have space grab one while I have it.

1 Like

Plastic chicken wire is what I use in my tent for a trellis when doing a vertical scrog. You just tie the branches loosely to it with plastic covered wire. Here is a pic.

2 Likes

Hey @Baltimore. Hope you’re having a great day so far and are soundly lifted my friend. The Chemdog looks like a very healthy and happy plant. Beautiful! Glad you’re treatn’ her right! You’ll like it. The flavor is outstanding. Let it hang as long as you can. It will make a ton of difference in the potency and taste. All love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’ll be in and out. I’m gonna post my cup pics. I need to stay off here for a bit. People like to take little “lol” jabs at you. No point in putting them on blast. Grow weed. Jesus. I’ll get over my shit. I need a couple tho.

12 Likes

Roots…I’m out

10 Likes

Pm me if you need me.

With the cup the Maui SS is exactly 4’! It’s stopped stretching obviously, but it still got time to go. My NL is almost ready. A clone is going in with the BB for a possible cross. Do my own thing.

7 Likes

Dude that one looks like 3ft tall!

I’ve grown a couple two foot solo plants but it’s got height and the stature to hold it all up without snapping or floppy cocking

Noice!!

6 Likes

Don’t ask me how. I double flopped one that I broke a month ago. Im clumsy as shit. Hehe :blush: That’s the Maui SS. I think most are done…I flushed now I’m gonna dry the pots and chop them. The Maui is gonna rock out. I’m gonna let it ride. They’re close tho. Thanks for the kind words bro. Got a link for the sils you use in bulk. I’m gonna buy 2 chandaliers…best bulb? Good ratio of warm to cool and Kelvin? If you find the time for a link on how to mix match bulb a properly, thatd be cool. Later Toast.

5 Likes

Her nails are perfect! Good Growin’ bro. Smoke a fat one, sit still, and breathe. All da love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

You’re a good guy @oleskool830. I’m glad I met you. I beat myself up a lot. Just feelings of not being wanted by family. Less than. It’s all good. Have a good one bud. If you need Anything, don’t hesitate. Have a good one and stay safe. Rub Zappa for me and tell the Mrs. Hello.

3 Likes