Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Lol were banned. You get one free call to me at 2 in the morning. Thats it. It better be worth it. Im thinking Goodfellas today with a nive cone. Seriously I have a nice beeautiful yard but theres sope fiends everywhere. Fentanyl killed most of my friends. I grew some dirt seeds ended up planting June 1st outdoor. Had at least 3 weeks til it would’ve finished. I had to pull It no they cut through my yard when we’re sleeping. I’m not gonna go there but shitty people walk down the street pulling every car door handle. Broke in my old ladies car lost 3500. Dug our 1 PLANT up. Steal Christmas decorations. Real pieces of trash. There a a female missing she may be dead there’s like 2 people barely looking for her. We should be hand in hand looking. I’m tired of the policeman told me we have so many murders and violent crimes. You handle it. Unfortunately I have a record but you cross no man’s land it’s over :laughing: Down in GA they put an the hogs pen(the compost that is). Lived in God’s country 8 years. Bible belt. Never med no or rec lol. You can pack a gun in church there, in a bar, and a mall. They don’t pull that crazy shit down south lol. Give em to the teachers they’ll have it wrapped up. I saw a teachers in is real ushering and protecting the kids with a fukin uzi. All this is play talk. I don’t condone or encourage violent acts. Always be safe.
-J

This is 25’ from my door. It makes me sick. They fucking take decorations. What kinda creep would buy decorations from a junkie.

This is a shitty pic from last yers outdoor attempt
I got a half of some fire. Bagseed bullshit turned to green gold…one more of the outdoor babe.

6 Likes

Oh i didnt tell you all the ones i gave you should be fem. I got 7of 7 this run

2 Likes

Do did you see how big those fan leaves are on those blottos I mean they’re re like 8 in tall maybe in the fans are blocking completely blocking the fucking bags View it’s so difficult to water I can’t even like penetrate the canopy where you know what I mean? That’s s right I said penetrate. Can’t complain I’m going to attempt 2 top the Northern Lights take a side branch run a couple clones I can grab another T 8 fixture pull the one out of there and just fucking Vegit goddamn under a desk or something I don’t know. I’ve never done it before should I wait till you come over show me where to hit it at cuz I really don’t want to fuck it up? Holler at me when you get off of work. Imma go see that John Wick 3 this morning twist it up like old dishrag. That birthday cake up in me. Dude we got to hit the trade spot up and find who’s holding out lol. You need to go in your little Baga genetics and score us three or four wedding/birthday cake seeds or a hundred of them whatever. Later bro

3 Likes

Well if they come back a second time I’ll have more fun cuz I got to shoot him again headshots zombie mode

2 Likes

My strain does that. And branches crazy. Thats why you see i pluck the top fans to open the branches up.
Then i take the whole top off later n have like 8 branches level ready to scrog n flip. I think they call it monster cropping. But they get so big (the leaves) that restrict the plant if you dont get em out the way.

2 Likes

Well I got the 600w hps in the tent Temps jumped in the tent to mid upper 80s fast. I have to dump the exhaust outside. I bought an eye hortilux bulb and a digital ballast a while back. I have to dump the exhaust before I run it. Dumping it back in my room was killing me. My a.c. couldn’t handle the heat…SOB! I aimed my fan right at the light. Probably the only it reason it isn’t over 90.

2 Likes

Oh yeh, HPS heat is a whole different ballgame I do not miss using my HPS. Cost a bomb and are a complete pain in the arse to get dialled in! Though I do miss that orange glow and feeling like I was in Jamaica the full spec LEDs are not the same :blush:

2 Likes

I figured I’d go ahead and update since I put my 600 watt HPS I threw a hortilux bulb in there when I had money I picked up several different high pressure sodium bulbs I’m running in conjunction with the 2000 watt LED. Tom Petty brought me over and exhaust Outlet so I could dump the heat from the tent directly outside because I couldn’t even be in the room what’s the high pressure sodium dumping back into it even them down to 250 w. All right here we go with the pictures and a scrog net courtesy Tom Petty I took two clones for my Northern Lights hopefully they root properly. Tell me what’s y’all think. Be safe.
-J

]
Like I said my homeboy made the slide of wood with a piece of PVC and pipe coming out of it to be able to dump this air outside of my room oh my God I’m so happy. I want from Jamaica back to Mid-Atlantic weather real quick but the plants seem to be loving a high pressure sodium bulb I mean the ambient temperature in the tent right now is 85° Fahrenheit if that’s what that led as well as a 600 watt high pressure sodium we’ll see how they do I think they’ll just require some more water because of the extra heat but they seem to be loving light. Thanks for looking. Good looking out Tom Petty with a scrog net and everything I started working some of the branches through

6 Likes

They’ll love the HPS mate any plants does I kind of miss using my HPS but I don’t get lines in my photos anymore which I do not miss. And my electric bill reeeeeally doesn’t miss it :rofl:

2 Likes

In one night almost kill my plant in conjunction with the high-pressure sodium it got so fucking hot last night it was unbelievable I’m going to have to be on the water double time now and I should let my buddy come over and help me with my clones because my Clones look like they’re dying immediately I tried because my Northern Lights plant has so many branches it’s easier for me to try to clone with the Northern Lights it just responds by throwing off more branches but I took a shot at it cut the shoot with a razor blade at a 45 dipped in water then dipped in clonex shoved in a peat pot after I rubbed a little bit of the bottom bark around the bottom of the chute who knows we’ll see it’s all an experiment and fun for me but I don’t like to cut grow tips off but it’s only been less than 24 hours so thanks for watching if you’re watching. Be safe. Jay

In case you’re wondering that’s just an Under Armour shirt I have pulled over the fixture there’s a plastic dome over the Clones. Just a try don’t crucify me :smiley:

5 Likes

The clones want high humidity under that dome! Their leaves are the only place they can take in any water until they have roots, so keep them covered by the dome and mist them regularly with water. Cloning’s kinda scary, but I just managed to root six out of six on my first go, and chucked the two weakest.

Tx

2 Likes

Yeah my buddy is going to fuck me up he told me to mist them with a little bit of that clonex and then from under a dome but they’re definitely not as humid as they should be the bags I tried to put over them look like they were crushing the leaves and I didn’t want to keep putting the on and off to mist and rip the Clone out of the puck but I’m going to go ahead and mist hem a little bit then try to bag them better all in all my other plants are looking good but that’s not we’re talking about LOL

2 Likes

It’s worth the minor investment of a proper little humidity dome if you don’t already have one. You can get your seedlings going in there too next time you start from seed. I was advised to keep the leaves off the walls of the dome, so I’d say avoid these bags of yours touching the leaves. If you need to, you can cut the leaves in half to keep them from the edges.

Everyone has their opinions it seems, but I was told to just use water on clones and that’s worked wonders. They’re sensitive when they’re in that state, so maybe leave the clonex alone now you’ve got them in peat.

Tx

3 Likes

Unfortunately I wasn’t aware that overgrow was back up and I spent money on things that I shouldn’t have I need to go out and get a 7-inch dome because the standard dome that came with these tomato Jiffy pucks the dome is like 2". Maybe this’ll work? Yeah I seen the guys just putting it in a cup of water and it made me feel stupid but I’m just trying you know what I mean about the smallest thing of clonex I think they possibly make. It was a matter of where do you spend your last couple dollars out on your grow investment you know what I mean? It’s all good it’s a learning curve you know from growing Outdoors forever not forever but. Anyway

How the hell did my Titanfall game get under there if y’all haven’t played that one that’s awesome fucking game. Where’s my Gamers at? I had to bump my HID light down to 200 Watts I know people are going to give me shit but I’m slowly introducing them up to 600. Hey bounce back they had a little heat stroke when I first Crank It Up to 600. Had to give him a water in back the down proper ventilation now and a foliar feed looks like they’re jumping back off what do you think?

I threw some weights in the corner just in case they decided to workout lol. Jk

Miss my two little Solo cups in the middle for the cup contest they’re growing so fast now they’re literally raising their leaves towards the lights. The ladies said what’s up fellas! Good morning!

4 Likes

Is that an Xbox one game I see there? What multiplayer’s u into I could use a few extra pals on there :+1:

2 Likes

Absolutely I got to get my internet hooked back up dude I live in the hood I’m not going to lie to you once I get back on I’ll definitely kick your ass at some Call of Duty LOL I’m just kidding right now I’m stuck on Battlefield Hardline it’s an awesome fucking game it’s like you’re a detective vigilante goodshit man

2 Likes

Cleaning up TMI. Stay safe…

3 Likes

They’re looking great! Dimming the HPS does change the spectrum of light I believe, so I’d get it back up to 600W as soon as is workable. I had a major freak out when I first flipped over to my 600W HPS, I thought I was gonna burn them all to death! Just keep an eye on airflow and it’ll likely be fine.

Looks like you’re doing everything right on the clones too, just keep the lid on and only pop it open to mist them up in there. Since you’re having heat issues, you probably won’t have to worry about the clones being too cold :slight_smile:

Tx

4 Likes

Yeah I’m going to get it back up last night I didn’t water and I freaked out they were running at 600 and they were just weeping so I back it down to 200 but I’m going to make sure I get my watering down because it’s what’s messed me up I’m not used to the indoor watering and the lights and how much moisture they Wick away it looks fairly decent for $110 hid unit I think that hortilux bulb cost half as much as the unit LOL so I definitely don’t want to have a catastrophic failure with Ma bulb I have some spares but they’re not hortilux bulbs. When they come back on tonight since they’re about to turn off I’m going to bump it back up to 600.

I’m telling you people are sleeping on ipower but there are good company and they stand behind their shit. No problems if I can get a run out of a bulb I should be able to afford to buy a bulb back and pay some folks for some shit they help me with if not I don’t have any business growing anything :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe up the ballast to 400W and see how you go for a day, just to be sure.

Don’t overthink the watering. Just feed/water when they need it. I let the pots get pretty light weight before I feed mine, keeps me from overwatering, and the worst that ever happens is I have a few droopy leaves for a day or two. They pretty much always perk back up.

Tx

4 Likes