Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Haha mans hammer call of duty bro dunno bout any o dat :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and I wish my electric was included here mate Iā€™d be saving a fortune :blush:

3 Likes

Trueā€¦I do too much lol. If they can grow in Africa, I think I can handle it. You nailed it. I canā€™t seem to get my watering downā€¦oh yeah I love trinity. But shorty from underworld with the automatic pistols got her beat. Donā€™t get me started on John Wick I got a bromance with Keanu Reeves! At least he signed on for 10 more years of it I canā€™t wait I havenā€™t seen Parabellum yet imma try to rip a copy today off of Pirate Bay. I got off topic quick thanks for the information though I overdo things are overcomplicate things a lot outdoor grow and gave me kind of a easier way to go never had any past troubles any water and troubles Iā€™d watch the weather if it rained I wouldnā€™t even water them I let plants go and weā€™ll come back in October and harvest them and theyā€™d be fine all year

2 Likes

You can mist the plants every couple of days with a weak liquid Phosphorus and potassium feed or clonex if thatā€™s whats in it, to save them eating up all the energy in the leaves, and helps with the roots, but never mist them with just plain water it uses up their limited energy supplies, water gets misted onto the inside of the dome.

2 Likes

See I learned something new everyday I knew I should have clipped the leaves a little bit I knew I should have had him in a dome and yet I did it anyway thinking that I had it itā€™s all good though see now Iā€™m learning and thatā€™s what itā€™s about I donā€™t have aspirations Iā€™ll pull in lbs out of here but like I said I just want to help people who help me when Iā€™m able to learn more and make some friends along the way and stop being a drama queen like I tend to be. But dude I appreciate the help man itā€™s not a lot of people you can just holler at me like hey man check out this

3 Likes

I appreciate the information dude it seems like once I put this Dome on them they stood back up a little bit they donā€™t look like theyā€™re in Death Mode. This grow hasnā€™t been going too bad I mean itā€™s my first indoor under real light I grew years back when I lived in Georgia under a couple compact fluorescents when I said couple I mean like a bank of them but Iā€™d only pull like a half ounce off a couple plants wasnā€™t worth the worry of being locked up over. If yā€™all are in the Bible Belt any of you you know how it is down there drugs are a No-No never understood that about pot. Youā€™re down there trying to grow all these crops to save your farm and you have the best light an area to grow weed. Just imagine how much money the country would make off a taxes instead of giving it to cartels shity brick weed. It sucks because my internet dropped off right before I got to use my Xbox One game pass. I got the terabyte unit the Xbox One S I didnā€™t get the One X because I heard project scorpions coming out next year. I used to mod Xbox 360 s Iā€™m nice with the soldering iron. I just got to grab a chip I really didnā€™t want to go in on my Xbox One S yet still got a warranty. Thanks for the information I think yā€™all might have helped save my clones LOL I got lucky this run all females but then I wanted to make some seeds Iā€™m a mess I donā€™t know what I want I just know that I want to help back out the people who looked out for me definitely not a bum bitch try not to be anyway yā€™all have a good one. Be safe
-J

NL clones :crossed_fingers:
Oh yeah one more thing I did like you said and just left a little bit of water in the bottom itā€™s already wicked up most of it so hopefully the transpiration is that what itā€™s called anyway you know what Iā€™m saying Iā€™ll check back they might be okay

4 Likes

I bumped everything back up itā€™s running at 600 got the ventilation running good gave him an nice water in everything perk back up looks good just a paranoid newbie thanks for real for everybody for helping me out I know Iā€™ve been a pain in the ass but Iā€™m learning a lot quickly like proper watering Iā€™m going to definitely be reading up on watering versus the lights that you had and the ventilation Iā€™m so happy I woke up my autoflowers already budding but thatā€™s the point isnā€™t it itā€™s so fucking tiny I donā€™t know if anyone can tell from a Seedling form if youā€™ve ever ran any of them mazar-e-sharif strains I think theyā€™re called but Autoflower is either a gorilla glue or a purple Auto Mazar from Kalashnikov I
guess at this point itā€™s like just guessing really the first shots going to be the plants this morning

Is this normal or you guys think itā€™s time for some fertilizer I use really really light fertilizer three waterings ago. Please chime in

The last picture I leave you with is either purple or glue but one thingā€™s for sure itā€™s already flowering I took a 15-year break from growing I come back and this is what yā€™all been doing? Thank you I love you guys! You can chime in on this one as well please

6 Likes

Trim the leaves back a bit and keep those clones domed til they root and even a bit after and gradually introduce to less humidity and all should work out

2 Likes

Youā€™re the man if I could just get these fucking Nats man to go away I donā€™t have a lot of them but theyā€™re annoying as shit Iā€™ve kept all my liquids capped. I keep all my empty containers out of the grow room of course well the growing room is my bedroom so I mean it is what it is I donā€™t have a lot of gnats or just annoying I think I really need to seal my whole room up. These houses were built in the forties for the war a minor earthquake we had everything shifted like a quarter inch. One thing we have here in Maryland is a lot of crabs I heard crab shells help keep gnats down for a layer of sand on the top I just donā€™t want to put the sand on top of my medium

2 Likes

Theyā€™re looking good! If youā€™ve been giving them straight water for three feeds, I donā€™t see why you shouldnā€™t go with some nutrients next. Maybe give them a bit less than the bottle says and see how they go. Iā€™m finding proceeding with a bit of caution doesnā€™t hurt, they can take under-feeding better than over-feeding :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Most definitely true I did a quarter strength 3 waterings Ago Iā€™m going to go ahead and do the same again like you said if I overdo it I canā€™t take it back I have to flush I already had water in problem so Iā€™m not going that route. Thanks for checking it out though and help me get it back on track it didnā€™t take much but the Clones I might have to clip the leaves a little I havenā€™t messed with it other than the spray water on the Dome itself or what Iā€™ve been using as a dome. One looks better than the other but who knows Iā€™m not sure if I should water the peat pods. Clip or not clip leaves on the Clones? Either way itā€™s fun and itā€™s all experimental

2 Likes

Sadly these things are in every bag of soil. There is not much you can do about them in dirt. You can keep populations in control with yellow sticky traps.
Garsum 20-Pack Dual-Sided Yellow Sticky Traps for Flying Plant Insect Like Fungus Gnats, Aphids, Whiteflies, Leafminers - ļ¼ˆ6X8 Inch,Wire ties includedļ¼‰ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G61TSX4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_3YqaDbFB26WWG

3 Likes

Amen. Kill as many as you can or theyā€™ll build up quickly! Gnats are the bane of many a grower but itā€™s because theyā€™re deceiving, you think itā€™s not all that bad until all of a sudden one day youā€™ll go from having a few pestering you to as soon as you water youā€™re swarmed with flies snorting them like no tomorrow. Do not miss gnats in the slightest.

3 Likes

Dude you hit it right on the head I think you told me to do some trimming so my fan leaves so my dumbass drops the fly trap on top of my plant. Ehhh

Think I might have to hold a candlelight vigil around these clones, everybody put up a prayer for me please not for me for my plants at least because Iā€™m sick or ainā€™t no helping me LOLā€¦

3 Likes

Army of two, love that game bit of rios and that other one I didnā€™t play as :laughing: I would suggest chopping either some soda bottles to use as domes over those or milk cartons you really want them in a dome they need high humidity as at this stage they feed through the leaves not the roots so itā€™s really important to have them domed!

2 Likes

hell yeah dude Iā€™m good with names they should have named it I got your six.

3 Likes

If you have a mist bottle spray bottle type thing then just spray the dome once or twice a day with it and whack it over the top. Does the trick for me and most other people. And definitely do bro weā€™ve all had our ups and downs in life just gotta remember youā€™re alive man!

Hereā€™s a little song I like for motivation :blush:

3 Likes

Dope track! Ever heard of Edward scissortongue ??

1 Like

Edited post for spaceā€¦ -J

ā€¦

4 hrs after watering. Lights full blast. I need a 1000w hps and a 6" fan new a/c. Iā€™d be pumpin it.

The 1st 2 on left Iā€™m using now. Tiger on bloom?

NLclone experiment full 48 hrs after cutting. Misting dome. Made sure peer puck was moist. Little wad of paper towel n oh water. To keep humidity on this makeshift dome. It looks to work. Oh yeah I didnā€™t realize itā€™s sitting on a heating blanket I could always connect that and start my seedlings the problem is I bought a big Jiffy tray but the Dome is only 3 in and the peet pods are made for tomato plants.

Iā€™ll change the tubing a little bit but itā€™s ghetto and this shit really works I got the air flow I think down for now going to need at least get a box fan or something theyā€™re on sale at Walmart I should grab one or like 22 bucks I really want to get up like a rotational head stand type fan to put on the lights but theyā€™re running it a good temp I think.

Does anybody think you can pull over a pound out of a 4 by 4 really Iā€™m just asking if itā€™s possible what are some ways I can push to make that gold for future runs.

2 Likes

No but I bet I will now :loud_sound::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Yes itā€™s possible to get a pound out of a 4x4 with a 600 HPS. Not easy, but possible. Thatā€™s only 0.75 grams per watt.

4 Likes