Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Bubble hash water bro.

3 Likes

Its comes off like a beautiful tea. Super cold of course. I tasted some fresh bubble water. Its super clean. Probably be good for you. Hell yeah let it get room temp of course.

It makes your fingers abit sticky like you handled a bud for a quick sec. Thats probably just residue thats been released from the glands. I got some nice bubble. Ill get some pics from my next run. I tap it on a smooth tupperware lid on some ice. I get it off a little easier when its cold.

I see what Frenchie talks about. How fresh Bubble tastes. The pine from Reikos SBR cross. Its fresh clean smoke. I oulkes a little bit of a sandy toned hash. Stoned! I cant wait to afford a press. Ill need a proper dab rig. :+1::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Couple of pics. A little heater fixed my pots up just right. Everyone is growing hard. Lets look at some Baked Beanz gear by @SamwellBB. I love his stuff. One word to describe his crosses and plants. Unique.
Portwine-N-Cheese.

Side

ICCxDo-si-dos. Super fat unique leaves. I love it.

Side

Grabbed the Skunk 91 for a peek.

11 Likes

Hey Motz. Hows things looking around there? I bet its getting down right funky. Over there playing with fire. I hear ya. Im a pyro. When ever you take shot shots id live to have a peeky blinder. Have a good one bud.We got some blueish purple tones. Can BB go really purple?

2 Likes

They’ll have streaks running thru them, the color of blue is hard to explain.
Something on the order of real blueberries but not fully matured

3 Likes

Ooohhh ahh. Nah im deffiniteky already getting blueish purplish tones. Yiu took the words. The coloring is already hard to explain. The growth tip leaves looked bronzish purple. Lol I thought they were molding or something. Theyre fine grown out. Just coloring along with light’s.

Thwy hace a super dark green waxy look. Theyre deffinitely the BB I was looking for. You still want pollen correct? Gonna be killer dust. You know im saving a bunch of small vials. Gorgous plants. We hit the lotto. Just need to sex and go from there. Theyre all gorgeous.

Maybe you can help me in the selecting breeding process. The 3way plant rubs are super BB already. Yay! Hehe

2 Likes

What kind of smells you getting off the rub?

1 Like

I was hoping since they came from seminars that they’d be better than off the shelf since they directly left his hands and into mine.
Excited for you

3 Likes

Fruit to grape/blueishberry but not strong if that makes sense. Strong purplish veins. Heathy as fuk. Tight nodes. Super dark green waxy leaves. Man im so excited. Some great genetics.

Excited for us my man. Im cabbage patching. Lol. Hang tight. Pics…

2 Likes

I know every plant has some purpling in the stems. Just bare with me. These girls are gorgeous. My camera doesn’t capture that hard sheen. Theres a few phenos I see so, we’ll see. First pic is the top second tried to capture stem color.
Lucky the 3 way.

2nd plant

Heres what I hope is the big male. Just a few of the many that stood out in smell vigor and whatnot. Ill be watching hard.

He needs a drink the pot is light af. 2nd favorite.

He may not be a male, it might be My big momma.

13 Likes

Great color and spacing on those, look nice and healthy
Have you flipped yet?

2 Likes

Not yet. Theyre pretty small still. Once they straighten a bit ill turn them. See whos who. They all looknpretty consistent. Ill be collecting pollen for sure. I got some small bullet vials and a little pill sorter thatl let it fall right in the tubes. Looking good though bro. Wont be long. :+1::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I might need a bit of that pollen, would like to hit a Romulan with it.

5 Likes

Sounds like you are starting to get the hang of it. I, honestly, started growing to make hash.

5 Likes

You got that right. I just gave my cousin and her husband an oz of SBRxAP1 and a gram of Bubble. It made me feel so good they asked me how much. Just gave em a hug.

Found out cousin in laws father. Original woodstock atendee all around great man has cancer. They’re selling the house to make it. So the CBD strains im growing that called to me were for him and a beautiful woman who cant even speak. Its an awesome feeling. I told her id make a consistant cbd and thc tinture or rso.

Youve pushed me faster into every thing. My first msg to you was something like a guy from another state has a guy 1000 miles away changing his whole thought process. Youve helped me a ton. I thank you for them as well and @Sebring. That dude is a one man Johnny Hempseed. Good look guys. All of y’all my bruv’s. Anything I can help of if you need something I can I will.

FAMILY FIRST! -ain’t shit changed.

8 Likes

Im gonna overnite some to you as soon as its ready. I got you. :call_me_hand:. Maybe I can check a romberry bean at some point in ny life lol. I got a romulan cross from Gazo it may be BB. Let me check.

3 Likes

No hurry and don’t go out of your way it’s nothing I have to have

2 Likes

Absolutely. These are too notch. First and foremost they take the cake. Everything else comes after. Theyre pretty plants. I hope when they flower they’re just as beautiful.

3 Likes

I had to postbsomething real quick if you know of me you no I geniunely and a good guy I love plants and seed collecting call it whatever you want. My man sent me a pack of seeds. They were paid for.

If I decide to make seeds theyre not sold only given. Theres always an asshole assuming shit. You know who you are dont fucking comment on my shit.

8 Likes

There’s always one…

3 Likes