Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

I have use this outside as in the fall around here

heavy dews and PM can be crazy

http://www.greencure.net/

it works well

all the best

Dequilo

3 Likes

Thanks for the link bro. I didnt even see it. Then I was like thats not a pocket of trichs. Lol I thought I hit the lotto. What a maroon. Thanks yall. Just normal shit. Gotta keep them temps as constant sith it freezing here and there. These slab floors radiate heat or cold. Im thinking of carefully placing a heat blanket under the liner and just seeing if I can keep a low constant. Lift the pots on the rack today as well. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

If you stick your finger in the pots and itā€™s cold to your finger its way too cold for plants.
Get them up.off the concrete even if you use blue insulation board.
Donā€™t Ever put plants on concrete, transfers cold to quickly.
You should have them on a 2 x 4 frame with plywood on top, dead air space underneath.
Iā€™d still.use a little heater, germination heat pad.
Do not use heat blanket youā€™ll fry yourself.

8 Likes

10-4. I took the rack I had in oit because it left 8 inches kr so around the edges. But I thought about putting a pallet in there on the floor for real and put in the liner on top of it just to keep it up off the floor. Itā€™s definitely going to be getting too cold itā€™s already too cold for him to be sitting on the floor how did managing it well but with the powder mold coming on itā€™s getting too cold and too hot too fast.

I can be a bit over dramatic but PM popped up on the Chem it was done. I think Inpushed it too far. Then I had to light dep it. Might have caused excess moisture buildup. That might not be the cause. I deffinitely got you on the NL. My girlfriend loves to smell the can. These pics do it no justice. Im gonna let a clone get to mother status and heathy. Dice it up for anyone. :+1:

2 Likes

leave your fans running when the lights are off

it does help

all the best

Dequilo

4 Likes

Most definitely this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

For a Few small spots dab some whole milk on them

2 Likes

During early spring go check out some greenhouses and see how they operate.
Always has fans going

1 Like

@ReikoX. Whats up bud? I checked the grass I ran through the bags and the trichs were still on it. Im not agitating it enough and I took a bag out. So from what Iā€™ve learned is mix it in a separate bucket vigorously and then pour it through the screams and allowed to settle but I think I had the screens way too far down because I ran 3 oz through and thereā€™s no way I should have gotten what I got off of it.

I was just out there throwing some vegetables in the compost pile and I picked up some of the pulp and looked at it it had dried out and it was still covered in trichomes. I feel dumb but really no harm no foul I didnā€™t buy it hehe. My wrist game is weak af. :cry:

2 Likes

Awesome. I like this atmosphere here now. I just picked up a couple fans at a yard sale and two xlip ons. One blows on my light. The rest just keep the air moving beautifully. I honestly believe putting that plant into light dep on the side caused it, but thats the last shit I need. Ive decided to break the sxope out tonite checking for preflowers and signs of anything else.

I killed the FG off. Little fuktards. Lol. Im gonna wipe everything down and say 20 Hail Maryā€™s. Thanks for the great advice. I gotta free some space on my phone. I canā€™t upload shite right now. I gotta chexk your stuff out. Hows the Grape Ghash? Or was it a Romulan cross?

Im pretty sure I have a Romulan cross. Might be BB. Gotta dig em out. Your gonna have some fire off the MaMilk! When I saw fi ished nug shota on the web it looks like it was rolles in powdered milk. S.o.b. that stuff looks good.:call_me_hand::fire:

PS. Is Nepali good by itslef? Wondered how Bodhi stumbled on the S.L. and the Nepali. Bean hunting eh?

2 Likes

Everal years ago i got NL from nirvana and they were really satty type.
Last thing i ever ordered from themā€¦lol

3 Likes

Few things to check. Fist make sure the screens arenā€™t clogged, clean them with ISO if they are.

Next, look at the trichomes with a scope. Bubble Hash will only extract the capitate stalked trichomes (the ones that look like mushrooms) and then the only knock the head off leaving the stalk.

It should be cold, but you dont need a ton of ice. The cold is what breaks of the trichomes, not the ice. When I agitate by hand, I do a 15-20 minute stir.

There is definitely more THC left with bubble hash. You can dry the leftovers out and make butter with it.

8 Likes

I have been looking for about 5 months but so far all of my acquisitions have asterisks. I am very excited about the QM seeds. And everyone agrees @50Stateā€™s Orange Goji is a winner!
Still hopeful that one of the two Goji OG runs finish.

1 Like

I have an excellent Goji, if you want a cut?

1 Like

I so do! And twenty characters to prove it.

2 Likes

Ok, too bad just today I trimmed back Momma Goji, lol. Cut off 30 cuts, lol.

Give it 10 days or so, hit me in a pm then, and I will send you some. She is not the QM, does not look like her, but is super potent, super tasty(she is green apple citrus) and will throw beautiful hard nuggā€™s that actually yield something. I have had her for years. Only deal is this: You may have her and do as you wish with her, BUT, IF I NEED her back one day, you gotta pay it backā€¦assuming of course you still have her. I lost her a few years ago, just got her back from someone I had given her too. Good thing to spread good cuts around in my opinion, I want to hoard nothing

6 Likes

Yeah where is that floor table? I got more of em if you think 2will fit. The weather here crazy. Sweat one minute then 30degrees the next. Making rh hard to stabilize. Youll get it though.

1 Like

For as long as I have her, you would be welcome to the best cut I can take. I have never held a mother for someone but it is in line with the grower philosophy I am loving.

Keep her safe and I will make her a home after the Jungle Spice goes into to the yard.

5 Likes

I just lost a GSC mom that I only had handed to a couple people but neither of them had them going. That is the best part of spreading the love. Havenā€™t been able to get or try the Goji myself but just starting the Orange Goji so at least thatā€™s a start.

The Orange Goji is better than straight Goji Og, and has much much better growth characteristics.
Be happy you have them ! IF Seeds Here Now had theseā€¦Hell, they would be $350.00 a pack!!!
One day this plant will be sought after. 50 killed it!!!

6 Likes