First indoor in 16 years

Taking clones of everything for potential mothers. Males will be separated and pollen collected ( will do some seed runs after I am fully “Back in the saddle “ and I have everything moving smoothly). Update coming tomorrow!

6 Likes

I agree 100% :ok_hand:.

Found the thread amigo! Lookin nice. Slow start for my seedlings right now too. Probably the time of season. Getting some nice fan leaves now tho!

Happy growin

4 Likes

Someone’s like redirected my attention to what you said about peppers lol. I’ve ordered a bunch of seeds from https://texashotpeppers.net/ and had smooth transactions, but haven’t grown any out yet. By real Jamaican, do you mean MOA or another Jamaican strain? They have a few on that site. If you like scotch bonnet, check out the KS lemon starburst, it’s a scotch bonnet hybrid. it’s relatively new, there’s a few video reviews on YouTube, suppose to be a very tasty pepper.

5 Likes

Love all peppers, definitely going to check out all references :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t4:!!! You guys chillin out soon, yeah???!!!

3 Likes

I’m sitting :wink::+1:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

5 BOG Sour Blutooth in their 2x2x5 foot tent under 150 HPS, up-potted from 16 oz. solos, SBT #1 and #2 into 1gal pots, #3-#5 to 3/4 gal pots. Will be taking cuttings within a day or 2, which will join seedlings (BOG LSD) under the blurples.

Will take cuttings at 3rd node, manifold, when they show sex the females will go in 3 gal fabric pots, the males will be separated and pollen collected. New soil is FF/Perlite 2:1. Kelp and silica added. Probs go to 12/12 in 2 weeks or so

Setting up flower tent 2x2.5x5 feet, 400 watt HPS open wing. Will run tests of temp and ventilation and then bring the gals(I hope) over.

Like many, my eyes are on Black Friday deals so may be upgrading very soon!

9 Likes

Those black friday deals should be killer and cyber monday to…apparently from what i saw on a youtube grow video a dude that gets alot of MarsHydro equipment to test said MH is gonna flood amazon with sales black friday…

Grow is looking good bro,plants look like they are thriving and will really pick up after transplanting.

2 Likes

Thanks Smkn! Your plants are looking amazing!!! Can’t wait to see those MW (CB) at harvest!

2 Likes

This Sour Blutooth , (#3), started alternate branching at 3rd node…weird. Plants adjusting to the HPS.

6 Likes

Other than a little windburn (I am thinking) they are ready to run! Cuttings tomorrow if they look recovered from their new conditions.

9 Likes

Can you take more than one cut on these plants??
Personally, I’ll wait to take at leat 2 cuts for each one.
Don’t you be afraid to not have one with your method??

2 Likes

Thinking one cut now, another before I flip to 12/12. Just want to be sure I have at least one rooted clone of each for potential mother in case I find a keeper!

4 Likes

I tried to grow peppers fuckers wouldn’t grow indoors as well,I put the seeds in ocean forest soil you think that was the problem

1 Like

Possibly, mine took off in 5 gal no perlite straight out of the bag Miracle Grow…

Going to go full organic next season, ready to be done with non-sustainable shit in my life…

11 Likes

11 Likes

Unfortunately, my peppers and especially in ground tomatoes suffered when I watered them with my tap water. Suspected, and have confirmed that my city water is alkaline, 9ph pretty consistently. Planning catch barrels on my downspouts and potentially a seasonable catchment tank. Drink and use RO water in my herb garden as base. Will ph my input nutrient solution as I increase. So far no ph adjustment necessary with my seaweed/silica…

3 Likes

Digging in my basement, going thru boxes from 4 moves ago, my lucky charm manifested…he will be overseeing my work, reminding me to use LITFA regularly and to understand only have to worry about now…manifestation happens…present moment only moment…breath is the key…

2 Likes

11 Likes

So, 5 BOG LSD in Solo cups, seedling soil mix with light application of seaweed & silica, one may not make it, know more soon, may have mangled “ helping” shell fall off, others looking good under cheap blurples. 5 BOG sour blutooths getting topped tomorrow, cloning area primed and ready! Growth accelerating nicely! Pics tomorrow!

8 Likes

Before topping and after…

Lost 1 of the BOG LSD seedlings, was too aggressive removing a shell…

13 Likes