First OG diary and first try at hydro

Yeah she looks like she’s ready. One of these days when I have more smoke then I need I want to fill my 3x2 with one big plant. Veg it for like 2-3 months then flower her. Grow some monster nuggs!

1 Like

This is my learning plant. Although I’m really excited about it. Supposed to be awesome for nerve pain. I want to take some cuts and share.

1 Like

Yeah definitely get some cuts. I wish I had two tents so I could keep things moving. You’ll have some smoke in 6 weeks. You won’t be done done. But you gotta try the goods ya know?

1 Like

Oh I have plenty of smoke. I also do outdoor during summer. I have a 4x6 box and a 8x8 box in the garage. Then the clone/germ box is in the laundry room. Lol

1 Like

Ohhh the JEALOUSY! Starting seedlings off always seems to be the longest drag. I like to be hands on. I really can’t wait for the spring. Last spring I started like two weeks to soon. My little tent was held hostage by 8 plants. Now I know I have to wait till about mother’s day where I live.

1 Like

I agree, just takes a lot longer to get to the good stuff. Clones are so fast. I live in The desert of wa state. So crazy hot long summer. Hard to keep plants under fence line. I put my rainbow kush in the ground beginning of July, still ended up 8ft tall, and tried to scrog her but the branches got so thick she did what she wanted. Lol

9 Likes

Man she’s beautiful. I get that you don’t want your neighbors to see her. But I’m shure they might smell her from time to time :smirk:. You just taught me that there a desert in WA. Never knew that… Ive always wanted to move there or Oregon. I’m in Baltimore. I like it here, but I seem to click more with people that are from the northwest. I’ve been thinking about a way to have a greenhouse thats kinda stealthy.

2 Likes

Well lucky I have two neighbors I help grow, we are a weed triangle. Old people next to me don’t care. I just don’t want to deal with random peeps seeing it or jumping the fence. If they do I have a pitty that is super protective over the yard. Only birds can come in.

4 Likes

Okay so this isn’t totally part of this grow, but just completed my bubble cloner. Took a couple cuts to try out.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly!

2 inline regulaters and 2 inline filters after each tank.

2 Likes

Alright, so she has been flipped today. Time for the fun part. Everything seems to be going well. No complaints!

5 Likes

Alright, weekly update pic. Just finished first wk in flower… Shes a happy camper, everything has been a lot smoother then expected.

3 Likes

How did your bubble cloned work?

Got roots?

I don’t think so… maybe just sprouts but I have been meaning to go get some root growth stuff. Just phd h2o for right now. Oh I did put just a small amount of micro nutes in.

How’d that work out for you. I ran mine just using the ph drops and a $10 ppm/ec meter, got a cheapo ph meter too but it wouldn’t calibrate.

I haven’t had a chance to hook it up. Just got it and so much roots in the bucket I don’t know if I can get it down in the bottom. Lol… may just wait till next run. Been using drops for ph.

So I’m wrong brotha… just checked this morning. One is rooting other is not.

2 Likes

Had to take another pick. Crazy plant is growing too much lol!! Woke up this morning and she took off to the moon.

6 Likes

So an another update. I decided to try the newer leds and put the old light in my big box as I think it need more lighting. Here she is under the new light.

4 Likes

Lookin healthy bud; nice growth!

2 Likes