Fleur du Mal Seeds

all good here too !
10 days trip.
thanks B420
DS

10 Likes

Mr. B is the man! No doubt.

3 Likes

Excellent! ESB should be excellent in your climate @Dee.S73.

One thing, please, open the packs carefully, over a small plate. Hate for you to lose any. Use a small knife to pry up the staples on 3 sides. You can store them in a cool place just as they are if not needed immediately.

Anyone who ever ordered from Heavens Stairway will recognize the packaging style.

-b420

12 Likes

I didn’t follow these instructions and my seeds flew all over the room, i sepnt like 20 minutes looking for them… LOL

5 Likes

as I can’t profit of the climate having to grow indoor here, I will give a few clones to some friend to grow outside… :slight_smile:
DS

1 Like

How can i order them???

1 Like

I believe @Baudelaire prefers english. Ha! Ha! Sorry dumb joke.

2 Likes

ha ha haha ha …:sleeping:

2 Likes

Here you go buddy. The beginning of the thread tells you. :relaxed:

4 Likes

I had something in the mail today that I actually wanted :grin: Thanks, @Baudelaire!

6 Likes

We want pics bro!!! Let us see…

3 Likes

Ha :grin: Just take the pic from Dee upstream, and change the paint color to better suit an inhospitable environment. Also, swap out the Cali-OxDurban for General’s Daughter… I’m drawn to 50/50 sativa/indica splits.

4 Likes

Are any of your strains high CBD?

1 Like

What kind of relations did ya have with Undergroud Seeds Colective n Tropical Seeds? What relation have they with your seeds?
Da ya know JhaGL Aeros/Aeritos, CharlesDarweed, Sr.Bogavante, HombreDeBarro, African Herbman…?
Excuse me, my English is so basic…
Salud!

2 Likes

Hows the germination rate ?

Haven’t popped any yet, but they’re fresh, dark, plump seeds directly from the source – I expect the germination rates will be quite good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Check posts by @Herbie… He had C99, ESB, DTC and GD running at the same time… I think he got like 100% germ rate…

1 Like

Almost @MadScientist

Running now from Mr B @Baudelaire C99, P88, Janis in veg almost ready to flip to 12/12.

Seedlings about the same day as your outdoor bubblegum @MadScientist Generals daughter and Durban poison x Thai high flyer.

5 Likes

In fact @Baudelaire,

Q) On one of the P88s I have a plant that instead of double internodes twin style, she is giving 4 quadruple style sets of internodes ?

Q) On one of the C99s she developed stagered internodes from the 3rd node ?

Any of the above traits go hand in hand with anything else, the P88 candelabra looks nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

would love some pics of these guys! I got a pack of the Fleur C99 but won’t be able to start them for months.

1 Like