Fleur du Mal Seeds

I believe @Baudelaire prefers english. Ha! Ha! Sorry dumb joke.

2 Likes

ha ha haha ha …:sleeping:

2 Likes

Here you go buddy. The beginning of the thread tells you. :relaxed:

4 Likes

I had something in the mail today that I actually wanted :grin: Thanks, @Baudelaire!

6 Likes

We want pics bro!!! Let us see…

3 Likes

Ha :grin: Just take the pic from Dee upstream, and change the paint color to better suit an inhospitable environment. Also, swap out the Cali-OxDurban for General’s Daughter… I’m drawn to 50/50 sativa/indica splits.

4 Likes

Are any of your strains high CBD?

1 Like

What kind of relations did ya have with Undergroud Seeds Colective n Tropical Seeds? What relation have they with your seeds?
Da ya know JhaGL Aeros/Aeritos, CharlesDarweed, Sr.Bogavante, HombreDeBarro, African Herbman…?
Excuse me, my English is so basic…
Salud!

2 Likes

Hows the germination rate ?

Haven’t popped any yet, but they’re fresh, dark, plump seeds directly from the source – I expect the germination rates will be quite good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Check posts by @Herbie… He had C99, ESB, DTC and GD running at the same time… I think he got like 100% germ rate…

1 Like

Almost @MadScientist

Running now from Mr B @Baudelaire C99, P88, Janis in veg almost ready to flip to 12/12.

Seedlings about the same day as your outdoor bubblegum @MadScientist Generals daughter and Durban poison x Thai high flyer.

5 Likes

In fact @Baudelaire,

Q) On one of the P88s I have a plant that instead of double internodes twin style, she is giving 4 quadruple style sets of internodes ?

Q) On one of the C99s she developed stagered internodes from the 3rd node ?

Any of the above traits go hand in hand with anything else, the P88 candelabra looks nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

would love some pics of these guys! I got a pack of the Fleur C99 but won’t be able to start them for months.

1 Like

I will try to get some for you, I have a load of pics to transfer to my pc from camera SD card from last few weeks. They have been stripped back for clones and ready to bloom soon though in amongst others.

1 Like

From Mr B @Baudelaire
In veg germinated approx last week of June

6 Janis 6/6 germinated and 4/6 female
6 Princess 88 6/6 germinated 4/6 female
6 Cinderalla 99 4/6 germinated 2/4 female

Seedlings germinated on same day as Madscientist Bubblegum outdoors; approx 15/16 July

FDM;
6 Genreals daughter 3/6 germinated unsexed
6 DP x THF 3/3 germinated unsexed

4 Likes

11 Likes

Seeds a’poppin! Good to see everyone breaking some FDM eggs…

Maybe. I haven’t tested or bred for CBD. I’m a THC breeder.

I’m buddies with Oldtimer from the OG days. Haven’t made the acquaintance with the other cats, but I like the cut of their jib. Sativa lovers, and landrace curators. Tenemos el mismo corazon! (Mi espanol esta horrible, lo siento…)

That’s whorled phylotaxy. Surprised you haven’t run across it before. It happens, and it can be beneficial. You could end up with a very tight-noded, fat budded plant. Or it could grow out in a few nodes and return to regular. Hard to pin down or breed for, but worth holding onto a clone in case you end up with a super-producer. Cindy seems to throw them out more than other strains.

That sounds early, generally its the 5-6th node. I believe staggered nodes is a characteristic of age rather than size. 5-6 weeks from germination, regardless of size of plant.

-b420

11 Likes

Hi @Baudelaire, Yes I have come across it before, I was enquiring if its a trait your familiar with and if its a trait for keeping thanks. Its been over a decade since I popped seeds, I was always working with mothers and clones for past decade. The plants from Your Seeds have grown very vigourously and uniformly too, thank you Baudelaire.

Here is a pic for you guys not the best but gives you an idea @Muleskinner I have tried to label them for you to see but as I have stated these plants have been trimmed for clones and bottoms stripped in preperation for bloom, may be one more strip back in the next couple of weeks.

By the way they smell gorgeous the P88 and C99 totally different aroma than what I’m used to with my White widows :sunglasses:

12 Likes

And the 1st of the C99 clones has rooted in just 5 days in rockwool :sunglasses: Under the flouro 110w.

No complaints so Far @Baudelaire very nice work, I’m very impressed with the uniformity stability so far from your C99, P88 and Janis seeds. FDM Best uniformity in the room shortly followed by Mr. Nice Black widow. My Cap comes off to you Baudelaire. :wink:

In that room there are seeds from;
Fleur De Mal
Mr. Nice
Dutch Passion
White Label (sensi seeds)
Nirvana

Having cloned all those female seeds from that room Fleur De Mal also wins the 1st rooted clone from all above :clap: :+1:

Edit and correction the C99 clone rooted under the new 3 strip led light with only 2 strips turned on 18/6 the propogator was next to the flouro but situated directly under the footprint of the baking tray strip light.

4 Likes