Florida fuel first try

Week 4?? Setup in a nutshell when you have time plz? Look in good bro. I’m running 1 fem auto. I’m excited because I mixes my peet pucks up. I have two more purple Mazar autos. So I wasn’t flipping too bad of it died, but a had a freebie of GG#4 from fastbuds…looked smoking. I was so looking forward I’ve never had it before. After wasting money on over priced seeds being new slightly new too indoors and not building an led setup I could kill myself! Live an learn. At least I found my way back. Rule of thumb (common semse) do some homework before hmmmm? Anything! Be safe. Later bro. -J

1 Like

I was going to ask that question. Is it best like I did and buy fem auto seeds? For some reason I thought autos were all fem. Thanks for the clarity. I guess If you pollinate same m/f reg autos, offspring will auto? Thanks. -J

Most autos are sold as fems. I have some regular autos as well as feminized. With regulars, it is quite easy to make more seeds. I usually make a Breeder’s pack with regulars, coming soon so to speak…

2 Likes

Ya that’s cool man I understand I just wasn’t sure if autos we’re that much harder to grow or are they real finicky because this container I have it in it’s half of a 2 liter bottle I don’t know if that’ll be enough soil but it’ll slide out of the container it’s in now very easily. I just wasn’t sure what size pot will be a good pot for an auto? Yeah please let me know if you know you do something with the seeds I can always figure something out Im just slowly trying to piece together st. Thet to compile genetics before something crazy happens and they take it all back now I’m just kidding but yeah let me know about the seeds in the future of course when you’re ready I’d like to try tent full of autos. Thanks for your time bro I appreciate it

I meant 4 weeks from germination, it also didnt help that I’m pretty sure I had transplanted it from a solo cup to the pot you saw it in in that picture. Its growth was stunted. Far from being all I have going though. Tent is 24x36x54 if I remember correctly with Mars hydro 600w led for light. Mainly use in there for flower. Also have little spot on top of filing cabinet that has 2 DIY led lights and mylar along sides where there isnt white painted walls. Also small propagation area with set of small leds(unknown wattage and such) and as you could see recently added a small greenhouse. Been growing a little over a year but helping other growers for a while before that. Have mainly ran photoperiod but have have started messing with autos recently thanks to @ReikoX and @I_thewindcries generosity. Main thing is I keep forgetting that you cant transplant autos like you can photo girls.

1 Like

See I appreciate that if I wouldn’t ask you that question I wouldn’t have known but my auto is in the top side of a 2 liter bottle I did a little doohickey planter out of it but it may have enough soil to run the auto in it. It’s growing very fast and unfortunately I have to keep it in the tent because my lights are in there and it’s on 18 6 I can’t do 24 hours straight not for one plant anyway. Looking good though dude and you get good karma for passing it for the other Growers that’s always appreciated thank you for your time brother. Stay safe
-J
I thought about the putting it outside but I can’t risk it there’s been too much foot traffic around here I’d rather keep it in the 10 on 18-6 or even 12:12 at some point then let one of these assholes grab it

2 Likes

18 hours is plenty, 20 may be slightly better. I’ve, personally, not noticed a difference between 20 and 24 hours of light.

2 Likes

Sorry I’m not trying to hijack afraid I just from looking around on the site and know that you are the man the holler at for autos it makes more sense to run all those for me personally I just want medicine I don’t want to sell anything to anybody you know what I mean seriously money is nice but I don’t even want to speak about it really I just need to keep my meds coming in I’m in so much pain I can’t take opiates I’m just trying to find something strong enough for the Indica format to help so if you see me going crazy rambling about seed it’s just me I’m just going through some things thank you for that info. Hopefully the Auto will rock out with the other ones when I flip them maybe it’ll be done I don’t know probably not. I think it’s all about learning know what I mean at some just trying to get some meds and a little bit of knowledge and maybe make a couple friends. Thank you for your time though always appreciate it

3 Likes

Naw man your good lol besides it’s all relevant not like you asked it about some random off topic thing like …well i dont have an example right now haha

Also dont blame ya on not doing outdoor, sucks being in high traffic areas, I got lucky that my neighbors have a fence that I was able to build off of to put my little greenhouse in it’s own little area… been a little worried lately though cuz a group of junkies just decided to start squatting at the house across the road kitty corner from mine and theres already been reports of people getting shit stolen from their yards in the area. Thankfully my neighbors on the other side are chill and stay at home all day(disabled) but the spot they sit all day is by a window facing my yard so they keep watch for us :grin: first time shit comes up missing its gonna be time for some fun.

1 Like

It’s been awhile since I’ve given a really fucking thorough ass whipping but these little punk kids around here keep cutting through my yard I caught one of them 2 years ago chasing for about a mile before he gave up and then I’ll beat him with a axe handle. Needless to say he don’t cut through my yard no more it’s not like I’m just attacking people I don’t want anybody to think that these junkies around here walk through your yard and plot on your personal belongings and the police can’t do anything about it so he basically told me do what you got to do I was like you got it

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a nice little greenhouse. Everyone would say pack it full. Experiments are cool. Me personally I like outdoor weed better. There’s just something about the taste if it’s been grown long enough and cured properly it’s just seems like you lose something when you grow indoors oh that’s right that big Fireball in the sky. She always wanted one of those nice glass big green houses I guess it could extend your grow in time if you lived in the right climate. I’m not sure though. The thing that worries me is when night time comes everything around here changes you can sense the undertones of violence in everything and tension, but when the lights go down it’s fucking on shit pops off like thunderstorms in oklahoma

1 Like

That’s kinda how you gotta be sometimes though. I mean honestly aside from that one group the rest of the neighborhood is chill (plus it helps that I know most of the kids around here cuz of living here long enough that I went to school with or at least know most of their parents and families lol)

1 Like