Florida fuel first try

Decided to try one of the Florida fuel seeds given from @I_thewindcries was kind enough to give out. Started that and a blue ice but so far Florida fuel is the only one to pop.

so I figured that I’d post my progress here

19 Likes

Looking forward to see how this goes! Good luck!

4 Likes

Woop woop. Got popcorn, plenty for everyone.

4 Likes

Thanks :grinning: so far pretty excited to see how it turns out, not much experience with autos yet

4 Likes

Got a bunch of these (everyone knows I like my autos).

:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

5 Likes

So a few days in and shes going strong checked roots last night and had a beautiful set going :grinning: transplanting it tonight ,hoping this one goes good.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Day 7 update (if my days are correct)

so far seems to be moving along ok will update progress as needed. On a side note popped a lowryder x la Diva yesterday not sure if I should be worried about the one leaf or if it will straighten out itself.

7 Likes

Give it some LITFA, should be OK.

4 Likes

Will do Haha, sometimes that’s the hardest part.been trying to plan/figure out best ways to utilize my space and lighting. Helps yo keep from staying to idle

3 Likes

With autos its best to put straight into its final pots, from baby stage and go easy on water under 18/6 or 24hr light for best results.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip :hugs: just learning the basics with autos still so hadn’t been sure if they were more of a start in rapid rooter or directly into soil , now I know. Can definitely see how transplanting would mess with thier growth and such.

2 Likes

Be fine just they dont like bieng held back, the tap root is important so needs to be unimpeded. Once you get some under your belt, you can get some seeds made for yourself and save a buttload of $.

4 Likes

Day 14ish

not a whole lot to report on it yet, just gotten a little taller and 2nd set of leads have sprouted.

5 Likes

Day 24 shes grown a bit moved to bigger light are as well for time being till ghost OG finishes in the tent.

5 Likes

Checked out the Florida fuel a little bit ago, thinking I got a mail(but only done a couple from seed start to finish so hoping I’m wrong and just being paranoid.

feel dumb asking but am I right? Is it Male? Or to early to tell yet.

6 Likes

You are correct, definitely male

4 Likes

Damn ok, that’s what I thought but wanted to confirm.

3 Likes

Think I night just continue this thread for my autoflower adventures.

2 Likes

Yeah, what’s growing on?