Floyds tent village

So I have extra Orange goji clones. Bazooka boss boy gets some girl friends.

We shall see what happens. Might add GG4 and a Sour bubble clones as well.

23 Likes

Im still just watching from the corner of the room. Looking good, bud.

I thought that Bazooka boss was crazy, but now i can see its nutz.

3 Likes

I was wandering through town and thought I smelled some weed. Followed the smell and stumbled upon this tent village. I have decided to chill for a bit, and watch the grow. Everything is looking great, @Floyd, way to fill that tent with ICC! :heart_eyes::v:

6 Likes

Soil tent. GG4, SB and Orange goji. 17 days 12/12

26 Likes

Where did you pick up that octopot system @Floyd? In a 4x4 you would fit 4 comfortably?

3 Likes

I ordered them from Octopot.com in the US. They arnt cheap but I got them on sale. Which helped make up the cost of shipping. Nobody carries them in Canada.
They have them with 3 gal rez and 6 gal rez. Mine are 6 gal and 4 fit nicely in a 4 x 4 tent. From bottom to top they are 21" high.

8 Likes

Great. Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Some folk are making DIY versions.

7 Likes

Hah I was just pondering on that. You read my mind

3 Likes

There are some threads on these if you want to look for them.

3 Likes

@MonasticDank ; @CADMAN made one out of parts from Dollarama :rofl:

4 Likes

Totally did & it worked very well.

8 Likes

Sounds like a fun project. Did you see similar results?

1 Like

ICC octopot jungle.

Small buds so far, but Im told ICC can go 80 days of 12/12 and Im only at 39

28 Likes

Iā€™m running one indoors from a mother plant. It is 8 weeks in flower tomorrow. Buds do get much bigger haha! That one I grew outdoors had small buds. But. Very flavorful and a nice head. The indoor plant is growing the same but the buds are much bigger. It is starting to fade purple in the upper leaves. Pretty. Go to my thread. I posted some pics yesterday.

9 Likes

Will do Mike.

3 Likes

Young plants and clones in the veg tent. 8 strains.

Super early flowering Bazooka boss already dropping pollen. The only clone with pistols yet is the Sour bubble. Hopefully some other clones will end up pollinated before he stops dropping pollen.

Flower tent #1 soil grow GG4, Sour bubble and Orange goji. Might have to hit some buds with BB pollen.

Flower tent#2. ICC in Octopots. The jungle.

20221116_163322

30 Likes

Sure is a jungle, way to grow man. props :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Took this C99 pollen out of the freezer. Going to hit a couple buds of Orange goji with it later today. Hopefully its still viable.

23 Likes

Wow that sounds nice :+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes