Floyds tent village

I normally wait till they sex then root clones for transplant into the Octopots

6 Likes

This is true, but MoBilly is making his own.
I’m using the six gallon version of octo. So I don’t feel the need for auto feed. I don’t leave home for long. Lol

7 Likes

ICC tops are 66" from the floor of the tent. About eye level. I dimmed the light a bit because they are so close to it. Plucked a few leaves blocking bud sites.

Soil tent. Looks like four OG and one SB are girls. I put two GG4 clones in there seeing as I will be culling four males. Took cuts off the OGs. Will get some off the SB tomorrow.

OG

31 Likes

Don’t you just hate when that happens.

I try an keep I list of shortys if they go again I try to run them together

But they fool you sometimes

2 Likes

That one plant barely stretched. And I don’t like the way the branches grow straight up tight to the main stock on it either. Probably would have benefited from some kind of training to spread it out. Oh well.
The others really surprised me. Didn’t look like the type of plant that would Stretch that much. I was warned about the stretch. Should have flipped sooner. Lol

5 Likes

ICC 31 days since flip. Too close to the light and I can’t raise it any higher.

Buds coming along

Soil tent 9 days since flip
GG4 on the left. Sour bubble front center. The rest Orange goji.

And the babies. Just up potted them. From left to right Bazooka boss, GDP, Chem 91, and Twisted grape x Chem 91

Didnt seem happy in the solo cups. Seem to have perked up now.

30 Likes

Give em a bend or isolated Lst. 31 days your going to need the space. Stop growing those plants so well :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I’ve already bent tops. There are just too many tops to deal with. Its the two in the back that are real close. We will see how it goes.

10 Likes

use something to stop the soil spilling and put them on their sides! :rofl:

FUCKING BRILLIANT PLANTS @Floyd !!!

6 Likes

Huge plants… reminds me of the saying " should of brought a bigger boat"…well in this case “should of built a bigger grow room” lmfao…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Nicely done my brother. They do look very happy

Your a good plant daddy :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Been there. Done that. Just ask anyone whom read my first grow journal on here. LOL

4 Likes

I am actually considering this for my monster…
Would it work?
I’m curious :grin:

1 Like

I think yes. If you are able to keep the root mass’s medium stable the plants would just redirect themselves up towards the light.

Check out @bassman5420 's thread where they nailed the technique without turning the pot:

3 Likes

I would need an 8’ x 8’ tent to bend these over at this point. Not to mention how thick the stalks are. Lol

2 Likes

…that’s what she said?

2 Likes

That’s what she said.

4 Likes

I wana know who “she” is. She’s been quoted for decades and no one seems to have seen her. She sounds fun!

4 Likes

This Bazooka boss is about 3.5 weeks old. I think I know what sex it is. Lol

Thats fast!

18 Likes

Showing male parts at 3.5 weeks! That’s ballsy.

8 Likes