Floyds tents

I only saw the pollen. Lol
I had GG4 RIL seeds I got from the group buy. @Pigeonman was planning on getting some of the RIL from GLG. I offered him 5 of what I had. He grew them out and sent me pollen in return. So you would have to ask him what the male was like. If he posted a pic I dont remember it.
I still have the pollen in the freezer.

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing that Floyd, it unlike any Orange Grove I’ve seen!

Cool info on the parent strains too @Icon! More Pics? :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

I had the same lasted just about a month. Didnt feel bad just a annoying cough and spitting funk up. Hope y’all get back to full health

2 Likes

Before going flower crazy:

GG4 RIL Male:

And a few weeks later:

20 Likes

I’ll try to keep this short don’t want to hijack your thread

Since i can’t find Hindu Kush pics i have a few shots of A (Hindu dom) Hindu Kush x LVPK male i used to make a second batch of Orange Grove that was very similar in growth structure that i used for the 1st batch (the 1st batch i sent to @JustSumTomatoes that he made F2’s from & what your all growing. ive made 3 different batches all killer but a bit different, breed… bred? lol to give you the ZZZzzzzz’s.

(Kiwi Seeds - Hindu Kush) was used
topped Hindu Kush leaner slightly sweet & slightly fruity mossy smell from Hindu Kush

The LVPK mother (from clone) very mossy earthy with a little sweetness

I’m not 100% sure but i’m 99% sure from the date stamp on the photo 2013 these are the two mothers in the middle i used. CaliO x DC is really uniform but i chose a tangerine/nag chompa incense smelling pheno with an orange leaf fade, pics of different stages in flower, when trimming REEEEKS like tangerines & burnt rubber all CaliO x DC went with the two in the middle that have nice color fade the cold really brings out the colors
(Cannacopia - CaliO x Deepchunk)

different pheno to show how the CaliO x DC leaves can really fade to orange quite a bit

I’m really stoked to see a bunch of people enjoying it as much as i do & making hybrids with it etc your all doing a great job & thanks to @JustSumTomatoes for making F2’s & handing them out for all to enjoy i think it’s really cool of you!

I’m currently growing a few from the 1st batch now all looking more LVPK dom & 1 very Deepchunk dom in the growth & leaf structure, maybe i can come back in a few months & post when they are rockin in flower?

19 Likes

Thank you for coming to my aid when I was in need, my girlfriend told me to tell you thank you for saving the person she loves. I’m glad I could share the kindness around with others and have heard of many lives that have been improved and a handful have told me it saved their life from either PTSD or insomnia. That truly is a cool thing to know. Feel free to use my insomnia thread as a photo dump if you want since it already revolves around the Orange Grove. Anti-Insomnia Strains

That stretch pheno is a great breeder from what we’ve all seen. I’ve noticed when bred with other indicas the Orange Grove/LVPK structure dominates in the flowers but it tends to take on the other parents frame. Plants that have that more open flowers like ones that show Thai characteristics blend very well with it and make amazing hybrids.
@Slick1 did a Chocolate Thai cross a while back which came out really good.

11 Likes

@icon and @JustSumTomatoes thanks for the background info on the creation of Orange grove. I can attest to it’s usefulness with insomnia and PTSD. I’m happy to have a few more to search through and play with.

6 Likes

GBT x BG bx1. 60 days 12/12

Gorilla Grove and GG4. 40 days 12/12

Last pic is the GG4

24 Likes

Merry Christmas my friend.
:pray:t3:
Have a wonderful weekend.

5 Likes

Right back at you @MoBilly :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

How long you gonna take GG #4 Floyd?

1 Like

Never less than 63 days. After that when I get around to it. Dont think Ive gone past 70 days though.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

GBT x BG bx1 #2. This one is ready for chop. Its the smallest of the bunch. The others will wait till after Xmas.

Merry Christmas OG

18 Likes

Fans removed. Flash on.

Wife says it reeks. Good sign. Lol

20 Likes

She’s talking aboot the plant right? :rofl:

Did you leave any room for leaves any calyxes under all those trichomes?! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Im feeling the Xmas spirit so Im offering packs of Sour Bubble x Gorilla grove to the first three wise men or women to say dibs. 5 reg seeds in each.
Sorry Canada and US only

17 Likes

Dibs and a thank you! You know I want a pack of those!

2 Likes

Your in. Im not surprised. Lol

5 Likes

Yee Haw Brother!

I haven’t taken a pic yet, but I sprouted three robust Orange Grove seedlings yesterday and put them into dixies this morning. Prospecting for the Stretchy OG!

PIcs to follow…
-Grouchy
PS, I JUST happened to be walkn by when I saw your post… :rofl:

3 Likes