Forum Stomper

8 Likes

10 Likes

I’ll join in and watch this. FS is a strain I personally really enjoy, have only grown out one plant though and it was outdoor so not a proper example IMO, but tbh it was killer even outdoor and even with numerous stresses

3 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

Trying to do the math, this is just finishing 6 weeks?
I’ve got one starting week 3, so I’m curious.

2 Likes

@middleman just checkec the logs to make sure. Can confirm middle of next week starts week 7. I didn’t get the best beans on this strain
Found 3 that I separated that are plausible to their full potential. Just to give you an idea of you find my Hindu Lemon and my Samsqaunch OG on here they were all germed and dropped into medium on the same day

2 Likes

Are you getting much scent off them? I was handling one and it wreaks of garbage! Didn’t expect that.

2 Likes

@middleman maybe that’s what I smelled in tent? I’m working in the laundry room so it’s sometimes hard to pick stuff out. Terps get mixed with soaps and fabric softeners everything smells like lavender and a clear blue sky. I generally get their profiles when I pull them out to nute and water them. You think it could be from the Forum part?

2 Likes

No idea, just curious if my nose was crazy or what. I would say soap, like maybe dryer exhaust is spot on too. I guess like maybe a back alley of a dry cleaner, near the dumpster lol. It’s very faint, sort of just industrial and funk. Curious to see it develop.

1 Like

That’s an interesting description. Now I’m really looking forward to it.
(not the garbage part)

2 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Mine have this going on. Any ideas? I’m thinking some kind of nutrient issue perhaps, but really don’t know. I’m hoping it will fix itself or perhaps someone has a suggestion. This is the 3rd or forth cycle in this soil, it is a coots style mix and I reammended it recently with some barley, rock dust, Neem seed meal, karanja, crustacean meal, and frass, gets biweekly microbes, temp sits at 72 humidity 65-80 fluctuates

2 Likes

Mine are yellowing all to hell toward the end here too, I don’t know that it’s a concern.

2 Likes

Maybe the soil is too rich for the ditch weed ruderalis side of the family?

3 Likes

10 Likes

All my autos HATED getting nutes. I settled on 1/4 strength every 3rd watering. Also I’d water my photos 3-4 times for every one watering my autos got… they just didn’t drink near the amount my photos do.

2 Likes

I know there can be a lot of variables. I’m currently using Sunshine #4 medium in 3 gallon cloth pots and using Advanced Nutrients at full strength twice a week. I water every other day and every other water gets nutes.

2 Likes